The Springs at Whitefish - Whitefish, MT

The Springs at Whitefish - Whitefish, MT has yet not published prices.

A lot of activities and great food

This facility is working out very nicely for my parents and all of the staff members treat them very well. The community is very clean and the staff distributed all the medications on time. They offer a lot of activities like crafts, cards, bingo, knitting groups, and trips to live musical events. One thing I really like is they have a doctor in house, a beauty salon, a massage therapist, and church services on Wednesday’s. My parents say the food is really good and the nutrition is excellent. The only thing they complain about is being served too much food. I would recommend this facility.

SpringsLiving Communications

Thank you for your kind words about our community and our team. We are honored to care for your parents. With gratitude, The Springs Living

Beautiful community for care

We toured this community and the staff was friendly and the community is very clean. The menu would have been a lot of good variety. They offer activities for the residents who want to participate. We liked this community, but it was further then what we were looking for, but families might consider a tour of this community for the care of a loved one.

SpringsLiving Communications

Thank you for considering The Springs Living on behalf of your loved one. We appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts.