Tillers Nursing Home Inc - Oswego, IL has yet not published prices.

Nightmare Facility

My father was sent to Tiller's from a 5-Star memory care facility to recover from a surgical wound. From day one the atmosphere was chaotic and disorganized. My father was never ready for appointments and was rudely rousted from sleep and told to get up at the last minute without meals. His dietary and grooming needs were ignored. They were constantly calling me to come help with dad including during a storm when the power went out and they were short handed.

The final straw was when I was awoken at 3:30 am to request that I remove my dad from the back of a police car. Dad had left the facility without their knowledge. He was sitting in a wheelchair on Rt. 71 at 3:30 in the morning for an unknown length of time. Dad was scared to death. They blamed my father.

Care changes with corporate buy out.

Ever since the Saxon family sold Tillers to the Symphony corporation it has steadily gone down hill. Oh, the outsides look pretty. The did a lot of renovation. There are now TVs on the walls blaring loudly all the time. I guess some people like that. Oh yes! And a little Starbucks counter where you can order your favorite treats.

But wait, your mother needs a nurse, and you can't find one? Push the call light and you may get one eventually. Or try looking out the in hallway. You might find one darting in and out of rooms trying mightily to do the work of 3 or more.
Does your father need help with eating? Good luck with that too, because the staff only have so much time for each resident. If your father is lucky, he may get a half a sandwich

They are highly understaffed...all,the.time.

I now have smelled stale urine in my mother's room, where before the Saxons sold out, I NEVER did. My mother has had bed sores, which were not an issue before Symphony took over. Also my mother is supposed to be a "two person assist", but I was lied to by an aid telling me that had changed (when it hadn't).

And yes, my family has been very diligent about letting Tillers know about any problems. But things don't change, other than the staff. There is a very high turnover rate there now.

Tillers got a five start rating from Medicare while the Saxons still owned it. Symphony bought it up and is riding their coat tails. So do not be fooled by it.

Putting your loved one in a nursing home is a terrible experience no matter what. Don't make the mistake of putting them here. Tillers is not what it used to be, and will never be again.

They are a wonderful place.

They are a wonderful place. They have great care. I have had two loved ones come here to be rehabilitated, and after 3 or 4 weeks of being here, my loved one wanted to come back to volunteer. It's such a great place, they were wonderful.

The Tillers

The employees were great, always there when needed. My therapists were very good. I would go back again and I would recommend to my friends. Everyone is very friendly.

The Tillers

Everyone was pleasant! Meals were great! Therapy people were so helpful! Wonderful home atmosphere! Would recommend to all that need care!

Review of Tillers Nursing Home - Oswego, IL

Tillers is a very good place. Everyone is great nurses, CNAs, Therapy, offices, dining rooms, and residents. Can't say anything bad about Tillers. Would recommend it to everyone. Thank you!!! Everyone is in good hands at Tillers!!!

Review of Tillers Nursing Home - Oswego, IL

Nurses, CNA's, and all of the staff has been wonderful. The rooms are clean and pleasant. The food is good. The therapy has gotten me moving and feeling better. Hopefully I won't be back by if so, it's the closest to home I can go! Thank all of you!!

Review of Tillers Nursing Home - Oswego, IL

Thank you for helping me back on my feet. They helped me get my strength back that I needed for the future.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home - Oswego, IL

The food is good and the can be more hot too. and the soup, the dessert are good.
Nice service and clean room.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home - Oswego, IL

The Rehab at Tillers if excellent. The staff are awesome people. Everyone works together to help rehab you back to good health. The activities and entertainment are really, really terrific. The bingo is so much fun, and the prizes are great! The food is not only nutritious, but it is also delicious and they give you a good portion so your full. If you ever need a snack, just have to ask. They'll even fix you a sandwich. I've rehab there 3 times & I'll go back again.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home - Oswego, IL

This is the best place. The place is clean and they have so much help to help the seniors. I would not have my Dad go anywhere else but at Tillers. I give it 100.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home - Oswego, IL

My husband was at Tillers for 2 months after abdominal surgery. He had physical therapy 2 times a day & occupational therapy. The meals were great, he ate well. All the nurses and aides were very helpful and pleasant. I've told others how much he improved under their care.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home - Oswego, IL

Tillers has a wonderful rehab. Very good food, and a very good staff. I recommend Tillers to all my family and friends. I spent 2 weeks at The Tillers for rehab.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home - Oswego, IL

Bill was very pleased with the service - people & food. I would recommend Tillers.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home Inc. in Oswego, IL

Food was good. Therapy was excellent (PT and OT). Rosie was good. I was very well taken care of.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home Inc. in Oswego, IL

I stayed here for over three weeks while recovering from hip replacement surgery. I felt that I received excellent care and the rehab therapy was top notch. The food was also very good.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home Inc. in Oswego, IL

Very nice and the employees are the best. They make one feel at home, and they helped me a lot. Thank you everyone.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home Inc. in Oswego, IL

I was a patient at Tillers for seventeen days and received excellent care. The food and the care was great. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home in Oswego, IL

Good. I would recommend this place to my family or friends.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home in Oswego, IL

I spent 20 days for rehab. Everyone was great. My stay here helped me to return home quickly. The people are great and the food!! Thanks for all you do!

Next best from home!!

Review of Tillers Nursing Home in Oswego, IL

I've enjoyed living at this place very much. Everyone of the staff offers help for your, so I feel very blessed that they care about us. I would tell everyone to visit this place.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home in Oswego, IL

My husband was there. I was there after surgery. I like the food there.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home in Oswego, IL

Rehab - great workers and help very friendly.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home in Oswego, IL

I was a patient there 2 different times. It is a great place to stay. Foods great. The girls are great and the rehab is great.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home in Oswego, IL

It is a wonderful place! Sometimes the therapist's schedules get all mixed up. Food is delicious, but the portions are too large for elderly or part surgical residents.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home in Oswego, IL

Very good - all aspects - only have your health and well being in mind. Worker will make you free always.

Review of Tillers Nursing Home in Oswego, IL

Great therapy. Caring help. Short staffed at times. Extended waits in dinning rooms; for help is answering call lights.

Negative - being left alone in tub room, couldn't reach call light due to paralysis.

Review for The Tillers Nursing and Rehab in Oswego, IL

Staff gives personal attention, not to just certain patients, to everyone. I enjoy the food.

Great rehab

I’ve had three relatives there. It’s getting a little old inside so it looks like a facility and less homey. They don’t have very many long term residents there anymore. They do have a wonderful new rehab there.