Thrive at Jones Farm - Huntsville, AL

Thrive at Jones Farm - Huntsville, AL has yet not published prices.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

The staff is nice and made me feel welcome. The residents were happy and having fun at social hour.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

This place is by far the best in town! It was clean and smelled good. Everyone was happy.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

Beautiful community, with wonderful, warm, and caring staff. The residents are always out and about each time I have been to the community. Everyone is always smiling and look happy.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

Such great people that work there. Always seems to have activities going on with the residents. It's a great facility and would recommend it to anyone. Great people, great residents, great place.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

The facility is beautiful and kept clean and well maintained. The staff is always friendly and happy to help. [Name removed] gives a great tour and always speaks to and shows affection for the residents who live there.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

Absolutely beautiful community. Staff is amazing. Everyone had a smile and very attentive.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

This community is so very nice and everyone is helpful and friendly. [Name removed] is amazing! I am really hoping my mother in law will move into Huntsville Thrive.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

Great, loving atmosphere. Very inviting! Beautiful building inside and out! Employees genuine with welcoming smiles.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

This is a great place to live, nurses are very friendly, staff is also very good.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

Staff is very friendly always.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

The staff is kind and the residents are the best!

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

I have had no problems whatsoever.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

Clean, well equipped, well done units. Pleasant staff - knowledgeable. Excellent selection of food. Well prepared. Serene. Professional attitudes of staff. In total, just plain good place to live.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

I have been so impressed with the Thrive community. The staff takes genuine interest in all of the residents lives. I would highly recommend Thrive to anyone needing a place for their loved one.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

We are thankful that Thrive is here in Huntsville. It is the absolute best place for my Mom. Even though she has dementia, she is happy here. She has friends and feels safe and cared for. The folks at thrive are wonderful and professional.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

I have been in all of the Assisted Livings in the area and this is by far the best!

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

Beautiful facility caring staff.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

I have been in many facilities throughout this community, and this is by far the best one I have ever seen. Everyone is so very pleasant. I have been coming here for about 1 month, and have not run across one person with a bad attitude.

The Best in Town!

Such a wonderful and clean community! The residents and staff always have a smile on their faces.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

This is a great facility and staff. My mother has lived here since opening in [date removed].

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

Great place, great service.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

We have many different activities that I enjoy.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

I came the 17th of October the year Thrive opened. I've been very pleased with everyone. I feel that God is with me here. it just feels good to live here.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

My father has been here for 2 years and he has enjoyed his staff here immensely. He loves the staff and the atmosphere. I enjoy the visits myself with the staff and of course my father. I also like the "free cookie."

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

I can't think of a better place to live.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

Beautiful loving community staff is great. Enjoy my time there.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

I am very impressed with the services and staff at Thrive. Wonderful community.

Review of Thrive Jones Farm

I was the first one who moved in here in October 2017. [Name removed], activity director, met me at the front door entry. The staff has been superb, [name removed] has been great. I have everything I need here. Wonderful nurses, food, activities, theater, hair salon, transportation for dental and medical appts. We have shopping trips and outings, too.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

Only been living here 1 week. Very impressed with the staff. Food is nutritious and good. Staff is very responsive to my needs. Room is comfortable. Food nutritious and well prepared. [Name removed] is doing an excellent job.

The care my family member received was sub par. The meals are terrible, there aren't any activities going on and every time I visited there were new employees. Avoid this place.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

I cannot praise the staff enough. They have made my mother very comfortable and safe. The only complaint I have is the lack of housekeeping. The cleaning daily of rooms should not be put on health care workers and families. The health care workers have their hands full let alone have to clean.

Thriving at Thrive

My Mom has been at Thrive since the opening day [date removed]. The facility is nicely furnished and has pleasing decor. The caregivers are trained to know each resident AND their family. Meals great tasting and snacks are plentiful. I am extremely pleased the care my Mom receives and I can't imagine her living anywhere else.

Review of Thrive at Jones Farm

My mom moved into Thrive in October. When we arrived, her room wasn't ready for her (blind was broken, stains on carpet), her call button pendent wasn't given to her and no one escorted is to her room or gave her a tour of the facility. (She was from out of state so hadn't set foot in there yet). There was a schedule of meals, showers, etc.
Thrive had an opportunity to warmly welcome my mom and make her feel comfortable. They did not do so.