Brookdale Jones Farm - Huntsville, AL

I was very impressed with the Brookdale community. The different levels of care provided is a good feature. The facility was well maintained, clean and the residents looked content.

The best for them.

Both my Mom and Aunt live in their separate apartments at Brookdale. For two women that have never lived on their own for their entire lives, they are having a wonderful experience at Brookdale as they get the independence they need while the wonderful staff takes care of their every needs. They both can't say enough about how happy they are. It is worth every penny for them and our whole family. Thanks Brookdale for keeping such good care of our Mom's!

"First Impression"

As they saying goes, "You only get one chance to make a first impression". While the entrance to the inside iof the complex is pleasant, it is a bit dated and could be updated to make it a "Win/Win" impression at first sight. You have to realize this is coming from an Engineer who designed houses and a person who has decorated many homes and offices in the area, and tend to notice these features more than most residence would.

Great Care

This community offers great care. The staff are always friendly and respectful. They offer alot of great meals with a good variety. the activities are wonderful. Families will benefit from the great care and value that is offered here.

An Engineer at Brookdale

He was and still is mentally up to every challenge . His 94 year old body had been through a lot in the last 5 months and as a result needed a healthy, secure and stimulating environment to enjoy his life. Brookdale at Jones Valley fills every need he has and we want for him. A Place for Mom provided contact and their quick action took the task of "the search" and eventual placement for us, his family, and gave all of us peace. I would recommend Brookdale to anyone looking for a quality and caring place for a family member. Needless to say he is continuing to heal and is enjoying his assisted living arrangement at Brookdale.

So far everything is going very well.

So far everything is going very well. I don't ever hear any complaints. It's a beautiful place, and the people are really nice. They have been very attentive and responsive. The security here is great!

Very nice, but also very ex...

Very nice, but also very expensive.

Brookdale Place at Jones Farm is THE place to live!

My parents became residents at Brookdale Place at Jones Farm in Huntsville, Al October 2013. It wasn't easy for any of us when we realized my sister and her family couldn't continue being available 24/7 for them. Even though they lived only 10 minutes away in their own home, Mom's health required a safer living environment.

My niece did the research and we found Brookdale. It really stands out from the others. The staff could not be nicer, the residents all look very happy to be living there, the food is delicious, and the apartment is huge! Recently Mom and Dad have been getting help from the therapists there and we are so thankful. It has removed so much anxiety from our lives knowing they are in a safe home, and they really like being there.

Best Value for the Price in SE Huntsville

My Mom hasn't fully moved into her Independent Living Apartment at Brookdale. However she really likes her 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment and is looking forward to completing the move from the home where she has lived for over 50 years. My brother and I looked at many different properties in SE Huntsville and this was the best for her. Unlike other facilities offering similar apartments and amenities, it requires no outrageously expensive up front buy in for lifelong continuous care. There was a modest non-refundable deposit to cover new paint and carpet plus assistance with move in from the maintenance staff.
My brother is working closely with the staff to facilitate the move. He reports that they are very amenable to suggestions for minor changes that will make the apartment safer for our Mom. We were impressed by the dining facility and services of the dietician.
It is time for Mom to move to a more sheltered environment. At age 85 she can no longer drive or manage the upkeep of a house and lawn. We believe that Brookdale offers the best value for the money in Southeast Huntsville. She will live in her own apartment home and still feel independent in a safe and protective environment. However, as she needs additional assistance, Assisted Living services can be performed in her apartment and fees for these additional services can be covered by Long Term Care Insurance.

Great Place -- too expensive

Brookdale was very nice but too expensive so I moved my mom out. It was eating up her savings. Other than the cost we had no problem at Brookdale. I moved mom out but then we had a problem at the new place and had to move her again. Brookdale took her back no problem. It's good. It's a nice place and my mom really felt at home here. The nurses are great but the aids are just so-so. My mom was happy there, she just couldn't afford to stay. You can get the same quality at other places for a much lower price.

I chose Innovative Senior Care becaus...

I chose Innovative Senior Care because it had a good price.

Brookdale Place Jones Farm provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day.