Gardens of Madison - Hazel Green, AL

Review of The Gardens

We love the Gardens of Madison! Everyone here is so kind to my Mother. We are so blessed to have found such a special place for our Mother. :)

Tara Odom

What a beautiful compliment! We are blessed to have amazing residents and family members that fill our days with so much joy!

Review of The Gardens

Beautiful place and friendly staff

Tara Odom

Thank you! We certainly love our location and appreciate the smiling faces of all our staff!

Review of The Gardens

I really like the laid back nature of everyone here.

Tara Odom

Thank you! Our Administrator and staff try hard to make this a comfortable and relaxing environment for our residents!

Review of The Gardens

We think the world of the Gardens. Everyone is so kind and very intune to all those who live here. It is a great facility to know my mother is being taken care of and is in a SAFE place. Thank you for showing so much love daily to her :)

Tara Odom

Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your mother. There is no higher honor than to know our families feel comfort from the care that is being provided!

Review of The Gardens

We are so thankful for the entire staff here at the Gardens of Madison. They treat my grandmother like family.

Tara Odom

Thank you so much! That is music to our ears and the best compliment we could receive!

Review of Gardens of Madison - Hazel Green, AL

Facility is clean and neat. Staff is friendly and always willing to answer any questions or help in any way.

Tara Odom

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Review of Gardens of Madison - Hazel Green, AL

Great place for my mother. From our very first visit, it felt like home. The staff is awesome and they keep my mother entertained while loving her like their own.

Tara Odom

What a wonderful compliment! We certainly strive to create a home environment for our residents. Thank you.

Review of Gardens of Madison - Hazel Green, AL

It’s a great place! The people are very friendly and they take great care of my grandma.

Tara Odom

We couldn't be more pleased when we hear this kind of remarks from the family members of our residents. Thank you!

Review of Gardens of Madison - Hazel Green, AL

It is a very great place, and my grandmother absolutely loves it. They treat her so good.

Tara Odom

It is a joy to have your Grandmother living at the Gardens! Thank you for your kind remarks.

Review of Gardens of Madison - Hazel Green, AL

I live in Huntsville but this is a nice community.

Tara Odom

Thanks for the compliment. Please tell your friends in Hazel Green about us!

Review of Gardens of Madison - Hazel Green, AL

My mother just moved in Sunday and has been treated so kind. The staff and management are doing great with my mother.

Tara Odom

We are very pleased that your mother is doing great! Thank you.

Great job.

Tara Odom

Thanks for the compliment!

Review of Gardens of Madison - Hazel Green, AL

This is a nice place to stay. Rooms are large. The only thing I wish we had a living room attached to our rooms. They give us food good and take suggestions.

Tara Odom

Yes, we encourage suggestions from our residents and their families. Thanks for your comments and insight on how we could make you feel more comfortable. We love having you as a resident at the Gardens!

Review of Gardens of Madison - Hazel Green, AL

Really enjoying the food, staff and care.
Making good friends.

Tara Odom

We are so pleased that you selected the Gardens as your new home and that you are making new friends. Thank you for the positive review!

The staff is excellent.

Thank you so much!

Review of Gardens of Madison - Hazel Green, AL

I am happy to live in the Gardens of Madison. All my needs are taken care of.

Tara Odom

We love having you as a resident at the Gardens and appreciate the wonderful review.

Regulating diet(losing weight).
Regulating medicine.
Fills love and care.
She’s very happy.

Tara Odom

It gives us great joy to hear that moving to the Gardens of Madison was a good decision. You have mentioned two key services - nutrition and assistance with medication. It is wonderful to hear that your family member is happy and adjusting well. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Home away from Home

My uncle has been a resident at the Gardens of Madison for nearly 2 years now and he has nothing but great things to say about the staff and the care he receives. He loves participating in the offsite events as well as the activities at the facility.

Mr. Martin,
We are so pleased to hear that your uncle is comfortable at the Gardens of Madison Assisted Living and that he has an active social life! Thank you for sharing this positive feedback. We always like hearing that our staff does a great job.

Feels like home

We love it here! They are taking great care of my friend! She's taking advantage of the social aspects of the community which is a shocker and says a lot about them. It's a smaller community that's very homey and the staff treats you like family. They just added a new building so they can bring in new residents.

Tara Odom

Wow! We are delighted your friend has made a good decision. Thank you for the kind remarks regarding our staff, activities and family-like environment. We appreciate the five star review.

The Gardens of Madison's retirement community provides an enhanced senior living environment focused on active aging - an approach that aims to maximize the quality of life and well being of seniors while fulfilling their individual needs and promoting purposeful living. Our care options and life enrichment programs allow our residents to live to their greatest potential in a community that is ideal for sharing past experiences and making new memories with neighbors, friends and loved ones.