We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Barrington Terrace of Ft. Myers offers quality, state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care in Florida's beautiful Fort Myers area.
We provide the highest quality of geriatric care and assisted living available, including innovative memory care designed specifically for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Every Barrington Terrace resident receives unique and personalized care and attention tailored to where they are and what they need most.
Ft. Myers is the county seat and major commercial hub of Lee County, Florida with a population of around 77,000 residents. Ft. Myers is considered a major gateway to the entire Southwest Florida region and is one of the largest tourist destinations in the state of Florida.
- Walkability Score: 38
- Average Age in the Zip Code: 39.9
- Senior Housing Facilities in the Zip Code: Renaissance Preserve (Senior 55+ Community), Grand Villa of Ft. Myers (Independent Living), Barkley Place (Independent & Assisted Living), Brookdale College Parkway (Independent Living), Barrington Terrace at Ft. Myers (Assisted Living/Alzheimer's Care), and Springwood Court (Assisted Living)
- Veterans Facilities in the Area: Lee County Veterans Services, Lee County VA Healthcare Center, Ft. Myers Vet Center, VA Clinic at Cape Coral, and Hearts and Homes for Veterans
Ft. Myers is quite a large, suburban area and with that comes plenty of options when it comes to transportation. It's quite easy to get around and you can get where you need to go without an issue.
- Buses: LeeTran Bus Services services the entire Greater Ft. Myers Area and is a public, citywide bus system.
- Trains: Several trains run through the city including stations at the Ft. Myers Travel Plaza and the Seminole Gulf Railway.
- Taxis: Several taxis operate throughout Ft. Myers including the Bluebird Taxi, A Better Taxi, Night Owl Taxi LLC., Superior Airport Shuttles, A1 Royal Transportation Inc., Go Platinum Transportation LLC., Rapid Transportation Services, and Safeway Taxi Corporation
- Ride Shares: Both Uber and Lyft operate throughout the entire Greater Ft. Myer's Area
Health & Safety
Ft. Myers is a large suburban area serviced by many health and medical centers including its own hospitals. The area also experiences quite a high rate of crime per the population.
- Hospitals: Lee Memorial Hospital, Promise Hospital of Fort Myers, Gulf Coast Medical Center, Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida, Royal Park Hospital, TLC Medical Center, and Cape Coral Hospital
- Crime Rate: On a scale of 1 to 100 the average crime rate in Ft. Myers is a 91.
Sports & Leisure
Ft. Myers is a large sprawling, suburban, metropolitan area with plenty to do including sports and activities for everyone, regardless of their interests.
- Golf Courses: Eastwood Golf Course, Gateway Golf & Country Club, Whiskey Creek Country Club, the Plantation Golf & Country Club, Fort Myers Country Club, El Rio Golf Club, The Landings Yacht Golf & Tennis Club, Cypress Lake Country Club, Magnolia Landing Golf & Country Club, Fiddlesticks Country Club, Golfview Golf & Racquet Club, Eagle Ridge Golf Club, San Carlos Golf Club, Estero Country Club, Seven Lakes Golf Course, and Ft. Myers Country Club
- Tennis Courts/Clubs Nearby: Park Meadow Tennis Center, Ritzman Tennis Courts, Barbara Manzo Tennis Center at Three Oaks, Fort Myers Racquet Club, Wa-Ke Hatchee Park Recreation Center, Courtmaster Tennis Services, Brookshire Bath & Tennis Club, and Miromar Lakes Tennis Center
Shopping & Entertainment
Ft. Myers is full of great places to shop, dine, go to the movies, and participate in other fun activities. There's always something to do.
- Clothes Shopping: Vamped Up Vintage, Plato's Closet, Beall's Store, Clothes Mentor, Express, Old Navy, JCPenney, Dillard's, Macy's, What 2 Wear, The Curiosity Shop, The Franklin Shop, Rick's Trading Post, Citi Trends, Ross Dress For Less, White House Black Market, and Target
- Grocery Stores: Mother Earth Natural Foods, Save-A-Lot, Kim Orient Mart, Indian Grocery Store & Restaurant, Leaf Asian Market, Ada's Natural Market, Walmart Neighborhood Market, Earth Origins Market, Publix Supermarket at Eagle Landing, Publix Supermarket at First Street Village, Halal Meat & Grocery, Carnival Grocery, and Publix Supermarket at The Shoppes of Fiddlesticks
- Restaurants: Ford's Garage, Pinchers, Oasis Restaurant, The Veranda, Mel's Diner, Downtown House of Pizza, Farmer's Market Restaurant, MiNa's Bistro, El Guacho Inca Restaurant, The Lodge, Three Fisherman's Seafood Restaurant, The Firestone Grill, Reuben's Smokehouse, Joe's Crab Shack, Sasse's, Mission BBQ, University Grill, and Texas Roadhouse
- Movie Theaters: Edison Park 8 Cinemas, AMC Classic Merchant's Crossing 16, Regal Cinemas Belltower 20, Regal Cinemas Gulf Cost 16 & IMAX, Beach Theater LLC, Marquee Cinemas Coralwood 10, Regal Cinemas Coconut Point 16, Arcade Theater, and Broadway Palm Dinner Theater
- Libraries: Fort Myers Regional Library, Dunbar Jupiter Hammon Public Library, Talking Books Library, Lee County Law Library, North Fort Myers Public Library, Lakes Regional Library, Riverdale Branch Library, Richard H. Rush Library, and Victor Yingst Memorial Library
- Senior-Friendly Salons: Bellisimo Hair Salon, George John Boutique Salon, The Blue Dahlia Salon, Salon Platinum, Radiance Salon, The Salon Professional Academy, Bare Roots Salon & Apothecary, Fanny Beauty Salon, and Beller's Salon & Spa
- Attractions: Edison & Ford Winter Estates, IMAG History & Science Center, Calusa Nature Center & Planetarium, Six Mile Cyprus Slough Preserve, Lee County Manatee Park, Murder Mystery Dinner Train, San Carlos Bay - Bunche Beach Preserve, The Shell Factory & Nature Park, Classic Air Adventures, Lakes Regional Park, Adventures in Paradise, JC Cruises, and Centennial Park