Juniper Village at Cape Coral - Cape Coral, FL

Looks more like a nursing home than assisted living

First of all, the interview for me and my Mom to tour here was scheduled and confirmed before we ever showed up. When we got there to take the tour, the person that was supposed to do it wasn’t available so they gave us someone from the finance department instead. They had diffusers in the rooms and that to me kind of said they were trying to hide any smells. I asked them for their inspection papers, but the girl didn’t understand what I was talking about and wound up photocopying incorrect paperwork. Some of the questions I asked her about the facility, she didn’t know the answer to. The rooms were terrible and there really wasn’t anything nice about them. It felt, to me, like it was completely run down. The people were nice, the concierge was very lovely, but I didn’t get a warm feeling.

Juniper Communities

Hi there, we regret your most recent visit with us was not up to the standards we strive for. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact us [removed].

Very Nice and settled in

My Aunt is doing very well here and she likes her apt and the community. The staff here are friendly and caring, My Aunt enjoys going down to the dining room there is a great menu with lots of choices and the food is good as well. There are a lot of activities, special events and field trips that she takes part in. And we would definitely recommend taking the tour of this community.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for this great recommendation. We're thrilled to have you aunt with us and are glad she is enjoying her new home. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

My sister has been at Juniper almost a year now. She is well cared for by fl knowledgeable staff of caregivers. Wellness and dietary. [Removed] the community administrator great to deal with. [Removed] community relations very caring about what’s going on. [Removed] activity director has a whole variety of entertainment and amenities for the residents and families on holidays and some weekends. Great job done by all. Highly recommended.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for this great rating and wonderful recognition of our excellent staff. We share your enthusiasm for the great team and happenings at Juniper Village at Cape Coral. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

My mom lives in Juniper Village 3 years in may she loves it? So much that sometimes I go to pick her up and bring her out or to my house she always I want to go to my house meaning Juniper? She is so happy, everyone is so wonderful and so pleasant, extremely, marvelous there is no other words to describe it. Everyone in there are all ways happy. There are always smiling. This is heaven I have seen!

Juniper Communities

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

A lovely community!!!

I loved the way this community was set up. They have it decorated nicely. The staff I met during the tour were nice. This is an old hotel that has been renovated so it offers an elevator and multiple levels. This is not a lockdown community so we were not able to choose this community.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for visiting Juniper Village At Cape Coral and sharing this great review. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

Review of Juniper Village at Cape Coral - Cape Coral, FL

My sister in-law has lived here for about a year. She likes it and we have been very happy with her care. The staff go out of their way to help the patient in any way they can. We are only moving her because they do not take long term medicaid. When we visited they told us they take Medicaid but it is not long term

Juniper Communities

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Juniper Village at Cape Coral! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Very nice place, a few details they could improve

Overall we're very pleased with how things have turned out with Juniper Village at Cape Coral. It's a very nice place! The residents are happy and friendly, the staff is phenomenal, and they've got all sorts of great activities and outings. Their dining service is restaurant style, so you can pick what you'd like off of a menu for meals. You can tell the staff really care about the residents, they're treated with love and respect, and they really try to keep everyone active and engaged!
However, there are a few aspects I'm not happy with. We've had some trouble with the billing service, I've had to stay on top of things and double check the bill monthly to make sure we're being charged the correct amount. Also, during the touring process they told us she'd be able to keep her dog, but I think they may have just told me this to keep us interested, as nobody at the facility has any pets.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for this great review. We are very pleased with the high level of satisfaction you find in our community, our staff and our signature programs. We aim to please and it sounds like we are hitting the mark. In regards to your concerns please contact Executive Director Brenda Ortiz. She maintains an open door policy and would be happy to address any concerns that you have regarding billing. We certainly want your monthly statement to be accurate and fully understood. Juniper Village at Cape Coral is a pet-friendly community, but unfortunately we do not have any residents with pets at this time. If you would like to learn more about our pet policy, please reach out to Brenda. Thanks again for this great review!

friendly and caring staff

Everybody is friendly and caring at the facility. It is a great place to be and we're very happy there.

Juniper Communities

Thank you, we truly appreciate your referral of us to others! We have to agree that Juniper Village at Cape Coral is a very friendly place with topnotch staff.

Great Experience

I have had a great experience with the Juniper Village, from first meeting with them and going through everything to the activities director, it has been good. Anytime I have had issues, they always call and are responsive and follow-up.

Juniper Communities

We are thrilled that you are having a great experience at Juniper Village at Cape Coral. It is our pleasure to provide an excellent experience not only for our residents, but our families, friends, associates and partners in caring. We appreciate you sharing your comments and recommending Juniper Village to others.

Best facility in Cape Coral

Words could not express what a loving, compassionate place to put a loved one! Our mom was in another facility in the Cape and this is by far a better place. The staff makes Juniper Village a place to call Home.

Juniper Communities

We couldn't agree more! Thank you for recommending Juniper Village at Cape Coral to others looking for the best in assisted living. We are extremely proud of the entire team and glad to see you recognize it as well.

They are very friendly, warm, and openhearted. The entire staff is top notch.

The Juniper Village is a really nice place. They are very friendly, warm, and openhearted. The entire staff is top notch. They really look after you. I would highly recommend it. From A-Z they are right on top of it. They are up to date and very alert. Everything has been going great. I give them high ratings on everything because it has been an excellent experience. This is a great community with a great staff.

Juniper Communities

Thank you so much for your rave review of Juniper Village at Cape Coral. We must agree that the staff is everything you say and more! We appreciate you recognizing the exceptional people who make Juniper Village at Cape Coral a top notch assisted living community.

It's been good so far.

It's been good so far. I don't have any major complaints. Out of five I would give them four and a half. They have done a pretty good job.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Juniper Village at Cape Coral. We appreciate the four and a half stars. If there is anything we can do to help with the transition please let us know. Executive Director Brenda Ortiz always keeps an open door!

Seemed like a great fit for my aunt. Staff seemes to be very friendly and supportive without being condescending.

Juniper Communities

Thanks for sharing your positive comments here. We are very proud of the wonderful team at Juniper Village at Cape Coral. So happy that this is a good fit for your aunt!

Staff were great and very friendly! My sister and I liked it but my Mom is not ready for assisted living yet. It has a wonderful feel to it.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for sharing your impressions. We are proud of the wonderful staff and atmosphere at Juniper Village at Cape Coral. It sounds like we will be the best choice when Mom is ready, we look forward to helping you with that decision.

Very nice, but an older facility.

This is one of the places we looked at when we were searching for options. Juniper Village was very nice, albeit an older facility. While I liked most everything about this facility, I did not like the narrow corridors connecting resident rooms. I also didn't care for the "studio" apartment concept. It was also a little farther away from us than we would have liked it to be.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for providing a four star rating of our community. We are thankful for those of you who find that Juniper Village at Cape Coral may not be a perfect fit due to location or apartment size, but still find the time to rate us so highly. We are proud of the community and the affordable care options that are available to those in the North Fort Myers - Cape Coral area. Please let us know how we can best be of assistance to you in your search.

Review of Juniper Village at Cape Coral Assisted Living in Cape Coral, FL

I was very pleased with Juniper village. The staff were freindly. The clients that live there also spoke very highly of the place. It was very clean,there were no oders. I was able to see the clients having lunch which looked good. Very impressed.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with others. We are pleased with your positive observations regarding the friendliness of our staff and the positive comments of those who reside at Juniper Village at Cape Coral. Please let us know how we can be of further assistance. We appreciate you recommending us to others.

Very nice facility, prices are a bit high

My loved one stayed in this facility for 3 years before her increasing care needs necessitated a move. Juniper Village did an all-around excellent job the entire time she stayed here, and we were sad that we had to look elsewhere. Unfortunately the prices were already high here, and as her care needs and costs increased the price became a major issue.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for allowing us to care for your loved one over the past three years. We appreciate your comments as we are proud of the care we are able to provide to our residents and the support we offer to our families.

We are very happy with it, I would recommend it to other people.

We are very happy with it, I would recommend it to other people. The nurses were able to notice that there may be medical condition going on that even the doctor missed. They have been very concerned about meeting his needs, and without being too pushy, kind of letting him have his space. They encourage him to get involved with things, and make sure that he's comfortable. They are lower priced than some of the newer facilities in town. They have a very well maintained building, it's older and in an older part of town. The maintenence man is very protective of his building, and making sure it is kept up right. He has a lot of pride in taking care of the building they don't let little things go. He made a to scale floor plan of my dads room when we were trying to figure out where the furniture was going to go. He's eating a ton more, so, the food is good he must like it. I had a meal there and it's good, it's tasty. It's much better than what they can do at skilled nursing. Even when I was touring we were introduced to the head of dietary, the head of wellness, the different people there, and they would recognize me as I came back in. They really care about the people they are taking care of. The CNA's and people that come in say whatever we can do to help you or I'm a CNA I can't do that let me get a nurse. They have a van and take the residents to places that are fun like Rib City and other restaurants.

Juniper Communities

We are so pleased that you have taken the time to compose this positive review of our community and staff. Juniper Communities takes great pride in the care that we provide to our residents and the exemplary staff who always go above and beyond. It's so nice to see others recognize that. Your positive experience reinforces our belief that Juniper Village is a place where our people nurture the spirit of life, our programs encourage active bodies, engaged minds and fulfilled spirits and where our gracious environment becomes "home". Thank you!

Juniper Village at Cape Coral is nestled in a quiet neighborhood. Just moments away from banking, shopping, and doctors offices. We have 79 apartments, and only two floors. A quick ride up our elevator and our residents and families can enjoy a lovely parlor on their way to their spacious studio or two bedroom apartments. Each apartment is equipped a refrigerator, sink, and room for a microwave oven. There is no need for a full kitchen at Juniper Village at Cape Coral. Why? We take the worry about of dishes, and meal preparation. All of our residents can enjoy three deliciously prepared home cooked meals, daily. We have a focus on an active body, an engaged mind, to fulfill the spirit of life in each of our residents. We have a unique approach to healthcare, and it would be our pleasure to learn about your needs, and how we can help you.