A good looking community

We liked this community when we visited. We did put my husbands name on the waiting list. This community is Veterans Assistance accredited. The community is well taken care of. Since they did not have an opening we did find another community. I would recommend taking a look at this community.

Three Links

My Father has recently been a resident at the Care Center @ Three Links as a temporary care unit for an injury incurred during a dementia episode. The staff there was fantastic!
We could not have asked for better people to take care of him and help guide us through the diagnosis and treatment plan for my Father. Our whole family is thankful for all that they have done for us. He is now moved permanently to the Cottages where he is adjusting well to the living arrangements they provide for him there.

Great place

We're very pleased with this place so far. The care is good, the people are respectful, and they're very on top of communication and feedback. My loved one seems very well cared for here. This community is set up in 3 collections of cottages, and they are all fairly different so I'd advise families look at all 3 set-ups before choosing.

Nice accomodations and better location

They were cottage homes and I think they were a little ncier than the other places we looked at. In the best case scenario my mother proabbly would have been better off in Northfield as far as everyone being able to see her.