Thousand Oaks Royale - Thousand Oaks, CA

Very nice!

The people are very, very nice . It’s very clean. They treat our loved one very well. We’re very happy with them. The list of things that I scored pretty much covers it. It’s just a good place to be if you need services.

Very nice community

We looked into quite a few communities when we were looking into care options, and the Thousand Oaks Royale looked to be the best in terms of the environment and services provided for the price. Based on everything I've heard so far I would give them top marks across the board.

I really liked that the residents are...

I really liked that the residents are strongly encouraged to participate in activities. While visiting we observed well over 20 residents actively participating in the "sit and fit" session. It was quite impressive. The single rooms were by far the largest we've seen. It is comforting to know that our loved one will be checked on several times through-out the day; that is, unless she is participating in the activities. I am looking forward to taking her here for lunch.