It's Run Like A Prison

I looked at Thomas Place for my mom to live. [Removed], the woman in the office was so rude. She acted as though she couldn't care less if my mom took the apartment or not. I tried several times to make an appointment for a tour but [Removed] was always too busy to see us. When we finally did come in for a tour I witnessed how she treated the residents and I was appalled. I could not believe that she treated them with so much disrespect. This is not the kind of place I want my mom to live. She would not be happy. It's that first impression that has stayed with me. Perhaps if they had someone greeting potential residents with kindness, Thomas Place would be a more welcoming place to live . My mom needs a place with people who really care about her and her well-being. That would not be Thomas Place.

Beautiful and friendly

I helped my mom move here this year, and she loves this place. The apartment and building are beautiful and modern, with amazing facilities for family gatherings. The office manager, [Removed], helped us navigate the application process with humor and kindness. The building manager,[Removed], is also kind and helpful, and quickly addressed any questions. It's a quiet and affordable living option for my mom, and it's close to stores, banking and shopping. I would love living here myself someday!

Fire Fran she is a monster (the front desk @ Thomas Place)

Do not send anyone you love to Thomas Place. The woman at the front desk is a horrible person! She makes everyone that lives there feel like inmates in a prison. Every senior is terrified of Fran! Fran said in front of me after I told her a woman fell "I'm going to go talk to that [Removed]" my family lost our mom and we cleaned out the apartment. We were charged for an extra garbage dump. A month later Fran sent a letter addressed to my dead mom saying we won't be getting back the secerity deposit and we owe $15. I have said by the behavior of the elderly in that building I bet Fran beats them. This is no joke! I have never been so disrespected.

I LIKE THIS VERY MUCH. MY SPOUSE IS ...

I LIKE THIS VERY MUCH. MY SPOUSE IS NOT SURE ABOUT THE LOCATION BUT WE ARE ACTIVELY INVESTIGATING THEIR PROPERTY IN GLEN VIEW.

Fox Lake, but picture looks like new ...

Fox Lake, but picture looks like new bldg, with inside parking, dishwasher, washer and dryer in each unit, over 55, 1 or 2 bdroom, walk in closets, etc.

Our mission is to serve all the area's seniors in a first class development with the goal of maintaining a dignified quality of life for the residents in their new environment.

Thomas Place has been specifically designed for seniors aged 55 and older. The mix of large, one and two bedroom units with full amenities and ample common areas for numerous activities addresses the needs of seniors.

Thomas Place provides rental rates within the reach of all incomes.