The Wyatt House - Bainbridge Island, WA

My family member has been here for several years. Nice dining room, attentive staff, physician who does rounds. Very nice homey setting with friendly staff who interact with both residents and family members.

Wonderful care for both my parents!

Both of my parents lived at the Wyatt House for 2.5 years (2015-2017) and had excellent, loving care, The nursing and care staff were very attentive to their needs and did a great job keeping me and my sister informed if there were any health issues.
Both my sister and I felt very good about their overall safety, hygiene and activity. The meals were good and flexible depending on their diabetic needs and likes or dislikes.

A good, safe, friendly home for seniors

My Mother in Law has lived at Wyatt House for about a year. The staff is very professional and caring.
My wife & I visited her for 5 days just recently and dined with her several times. The food was well balanced, low in sodium, big on flavor, and portioned well for inactive seniors.
There are many activities for those who want to participate.
It is not cheap. It's a case of you get what you pay for.

Wyatt House Retirement Center is a community that values the individual. We understand that personal independence, dignity and freedom of choice are essential to a quality of life and need to be cherished, enhanced and preserved.

This philosophy is behind our beautiful living center in the heart of Winslow on Bainbridge Island. Whether residents need occasional assistance or daily supervision, we're always there.

The dedicated staff of Wyatt House Retirement Center is highly trained to provide you with the best possible services. We are fully committed to maximizing the quality of your life-style.

Wyatt House can offer you the best of both worlds..."Companionship to enjoy and privacy when you desire it".

We invite you to drop in for a visit and a complimentary meal in our dining room. Talk with some of our residents and enjoy a guided tour of our facility.