Brookdale West Seattle - Seattle, WA

Brookdale West Seattle - Seattle, WA has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale West Seattle - Seattle, WA

My tour

This looked like a clean nice community when we visited. The people we met were nice. This community is close to shopping, restaurants & local parks.

So Far So Good and We Are Happy

My dad is fine we are happy with the staff and experience so far. All experiences after one month are fine except for the only negative experience which was related to the wheel chair. I am not familiar with wheel chairs and bought a transport one. After my dad was living there for 2 weeks they told him suddenly that wheel chair was too hard to push. They had his meal brought up to his room because of that. I resolved this problem by replacing the transport wheel chair with a standard one. They could have gave us a few days before bringing his meals to his room. For the most part he likes the meals, which is restaurant style. He has tried some activities but has not taken full advantage. The staff there is very professional and helpful. For example I suggested a Super Bowl watching party and they then proceeded to set that up - very nice. The community has a very nice, pleasant atmosphere and it looks nearly brand new. They offer transportation within their radius. I would recommend them to family and friends because they are confident with their care.

Not what we were looking for...

The Brookdale West Seattle was fine. The reason we did not chose them was because when we toured, the room that they had available was on the assisted living side and we wanted to be in the independant living side. Also, it had an institutional feel to it.

Peace of mind!

The staff at the Brookdale have been great to my mother. They are very caring and accommodating, everyone knows everyone's name. So, if my mother is walking down the hall, they will greet her by her first name. The meals are good, but it is institutional food since they have to cook for so many people. She wishes they had more options for vegetables. My mother had a stomach ache on Christmas eve so she called to see if they could deliver her some medicine. The guy that usually goes was home with his family but he actually left his family on Christmas eve and took my mother the medicine and didn't charge it to her. They truly are amazing people and I am happy that I can sleep at night knowing she is being well taken care of.

Loved the people here. Location is way too difficult to get to. Community was good. Very expensive, no medicaid

I toured a number of places before knowing this was the right one for my dad. So far I'm really happy that we've placed him at Brookdale of West Seattle Of all the places I toured, Brookdale facilities were at the top of my list so would recommend touring and of them. The staff are caring, know the residents and their families and always make us feel welcome.

I am very pleased

I am currently happily living at Brookdale West Seattle. They do an excellent job of taking care of me as well as my cat when I have had to leave her with them. They respond very well to all of my questions and suggestions, more than I would have expected.

The food is very good as well. I am very pleased to live here.

Absolutely wonderful

I have been a resident here for a little bit, and it is well worth the money. Staff will go out of their way to entertain the us, and the food is also very good. The community is well worth what I am paying, in fact it is cheaper than the last place I lived. I am very happy and content here.

they have been great

The only thing I would like to see in terms of improvement would be to have more variety of activities.

Other than that they have been great. Everyone I have come in contact there has been super friendly and helpful.

The main thing that my dad loves and raves about every day is the food.

Wonderful People and Staff - Would move my Mom here in a minute!

This is a beautiful retirement community! They offer the care my mom needs in the future. The apartments were spacious and the price was competative and in most cases less than the other places I've looked at. I felt like my mom would be safe and well taken care of. We ate lunch and the food was fantastic, the staff was friendly and really paid attention to what my mom needed. This place has move to the top of our list!

views, shopping, restaurants...

views, shopping, restaurants, parks + month to month + activities, transportation

Very nice facility. Choices include a...

Very nice facility. Choices include apartments with small patios, pots to grow things. People were nice and residents seemed well cared for. Gym facilities. Only concern is entrance is unloacked.

This might work. I've driven by here...

This might work. I've driven by here also.... Wouldn't be my top choice...

Plain Jane. Close to Parks. South o...

Plain Jane. Close to Parks. South of SEA & W of Boeing Field. Easy to Kirkland via Mercer Island. Anytime dining.

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at a Brookdale Senior Living community.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®