Cascades of Bremerton - Bremerton, WA

Rude

The manager was rude and spoke down to us like we could not afford the room. Money was never an issue. We found a place that was amazing and treated us with respect.

A very nice community!

Willows Retirement was a very nice facility and everyone was very nice while we toured. It was more independent living, though, so it was not what we were looking for,

While Having My Tour

I did not see anything wrong when I was having a tour. the facility is a lot bigger and also further away from the family. The representative showed us everything and 3 rooms to look at. I enjoyed the professional and really friendly experience. I also got a follow up call after the tour.

Great Place

Awesome facility my Dad is happy and the family is happy. The staff is off the charts good! I want to live there, well not right away..

Everything seems to be going okay!

They offer a variety of meals but they are not necessarily diabetic friendly. I would like to see more variety for a diabetic diet. The community is well maintained and clean throughout. They do a great job offering a variety of activities for the residents to participate and enjoy. The staff have been very friendly and helpful with the move. They do a good job communicating with mom and the family. The community would benefit from adding additional transportation options for the residents for outings and doctors appointments.

So grateful for The Willows

Can not imagine a better place for my Mom. So grateful to find The Willows.

The overall friendliness of residents & staff tells a lot !

5 stars for The Willows!!!

My cat and I enjoy living at The Willows. The food here is excellent and there is a wide variety to choose from daily. The staff are very nice and will answer your questions without hesitation. They have a lot of activities as well as exercise machines. They have buses to help with transportation and they even take us out to a couple of the casinos in the area. I would recommend this community.

She Trying Some New Activities

Everything is going well for my mother at this community. She has adjusted very well. They keep everything very clean and nice at the community. The staff is very good, they are very helpful and kind. She is trying some new activities. They serve nice meals and the food is good. I would highly recommend this community.

Review of The Willows Retirement Living - Bremerton, WA

Lori gave an excellent tour and was very helpful in answering my questions. The facility is quite complete--lots of activity opportunities nice grounds attractive. Staff was helpful lunch very nice. I did not go to the assisted living cottage nor the memory care. The residents rooms are well designed. If you have much stuff you need to rent a storage unit nearby--not a lot of storage space in the units. Some of the room look out toward the parking lot and the assisted living--wish there was a little more garden in that view. Other have a great view of the water a few blocks away.

pleased with the facility

I'm the daughter in law and I was very pleased with the services. They are constantly cleaning. She just moved in in May and she is a widower. The food is good and the people are friendly.

Wonderful beginnings...

Everyone at the Willows has been nice, friendly and thoughtful.

My Mother is slowly becoming used to the new apartment and living style.

She has been treated with gentleness and kindness by all the staff.

They make a real effort to remember her name and use it when they are talking to her.

They try to do everything in their power to make all the residents comfortable and happy.

Six-Star Rating

If there could be a six rating I would give them that. I toured many facilities and looked online and the willows was far and above the rest. It was up to date, it was clean, the staff was more than friendly. The reason I chose it was because not only would I live there myself, but all the residents were happy and communicative and enjoying each other's company.

very friendly

The friendliness at The Willows Retirement Living is just overwhelming. All the people that work here are extremely nice and thoughtful. Everybody is always smiling.

Great Home for Mom and/or Dad!

After having worked in two Independent Senior Living communities in Florida, I had very specific qualities in mind when I looked for a place for my own Mother to live. The facility is clean and homey without being too "fancy" for her taste. The staff and residents are very friendly and welcoming, and there are plenty of common areas, both inside and outside. The apartments are spacious and cleaned once a week. Lunch and dinner are served in a restaurant atmosphere, using menus and flexible dining hours. The front desk is staffed 24/7, and they have an optional system to check on the welfare of residents daily. Transportation to shopping, appointments, and day trips is provided, and activities range from tai chi to wii bowling, to exercise classes to trips to the casino.
All of this for an extremely reasonable price and a month to month contract. No huge "buy in" fees, just an initial Community fee that goes toward general upkeep of the facilities.
My Mom signed up on the spot and is happily settling into her new home. She is quite shy about meeting new people, and the staff have gone out of their way to make her feel comfortable.
The Willows is a great place, and we were very lucky to find it. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

I felt very welcomed and warm here

The Willows Retirement Living is a nice community. I felt very welcomed and warm here. The staff just made me feel at home. This is my home now. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. The facility is very clean. The staff is very friendly. I would rate it 6 stars if I could. The value is pretty good. The care services are great. They offer a variety of activities to the residents. This place is great.

Ask a lot of questions

My moms friend lives here so we thought we would tour. It seemed nice but I talked with her daughter and this was not the place that it seemed. Once we dug into more information we found added costs that were not disclosed. The more we dug the more we found so this really put a bad taste in our mouth. I saw the reviews about food and that made us hopeful. It was flat when we were there and my mom loves good food so she was hoping for more. Other than that nice place but not what we chose.

Everything is going well.

Everything is going well. It's clean and the staff is friendly. We don't have any concerns at this time. We are happy with them.

My mom is living here in assisted living. The staff are kind and attentive, the food is very good, and the communication with family is variable, sometimes excellent, sometimes not. They will answer any question you have, though. There are activities offered. They helped my mom with a discounted room because she has a low income, but they do not take Medicaid. Her studio room is small, just 300 sq ft.

The Cascades of Bremerton is a great ...

The Cascades of Bremerton is a great place. My dad is very happy here. He's doing much better there than when he lived with me. They provide excellent care and I'm satisfied with everything.

The willows

We choose the Willows in Bremerton to move my 90 year old mother. We were very impressed with the staff who go out of there way to assist the residents and even learn their names. The food is wonderful and the experience is as good as any restraint! We looked a lot of places, but for the pricing it beat out for all they had to offer. Mother loves being there.

Great place - check it out!

Cascades is a bit older, but is gradually being updated throughout. The people are very nice, and the tennants seem to be very happy. The food is excellent, and the cost for guests is minimal. Staff is caring, with lots going on. My parents both really like it - they have a sunny apartment with a great view. Our experience so far has been a good one!

Facility is great for assis...

Facility is great for assisted living. Not in our price range at this time and services. But extremely nice!

Working Out Great for Me!

It's working great for me! They got activities. I'm not able to go to all of them but I will. They go to restaurants and stuff like that. I'm in a powered wheelchair. I think maybe a bus with a wheelchair lift would be nice. I've missed out on a lot of things because of that. The people have treated me great around here! They've gone out of their way. The food is great. It's good here; I have no problems with it.

The Willows

An excellent facility, almost like being at a resort. Lots of stuff to do and people to make friends with.

The facility was very nice and we wer...

The facility was very nice and we were warmly recieved.

Perched on the hillside, The Willows features magnificent Sound and mountain views, walking paths, gazebo, raised garden beds, trees, courtyard, and beautiful landscaping. All this and ample parking makes The Willows an ideal place to call home.