Bay Pointe Retirement and Marine Courte - Bremerton, WA

Review of Bay Pointe

My mom was a resident of Bay Pointe for almost five years. During my frequent visits, I always observed knowledgeable and compassionate care. Mom spoke warmly of the management and staff.

Nice facility but my Father needed more attention

This is a very nice as well as a large facility. While my Father was here they offered great food with a lot of options. They had anything that my dad could have wanted. The staff was very friendly and they handled his medical issues and medications very well. He really liked it here and they offered a lot of activities for him to do. Unfortunately, when my dad broke his hip the facility told us that he would not be able to come back because he was too high of a fall risk and he needed more attention than they could offer. I would recommend this facility to other families

Frontier Management

Dan, thank you so much for your kind words. We loved having for Father here and wish him the very best!

Beautiful Location

This place has been recommended by several people who also have their loved ones here and they all have said good things. The place is very beautiful located in the middle of the woods and near a bay. It is a bit hard to find though. But once you find it, its just a beautiful location. My husband and I always refer to it as a resort instead of an assisted living home because its very clean, they have new carpet, and the place just has that type of feel. The staff is so happy and helpful and they are right there to take care of any of the needs one may have. My mother has trouble getting from one place to another so I am happy that someone could help her right away. They also have optional activities for the residents to participate in. There things like games, puzzles, they have people that come in to sing for them, exercise programs, and there's idol coffee chatter. They have a wonderful menu and side orders if you don't want to eat what's on the main menu. They have a professional chef that has been there for 15 years so he is very good at what he does. They also have complimentary transportation that would take a group to tours, movies, or other outings. They can also take people to their doctors appointments. My mother is getting her money's worth for the amount of care that she needs. Like anywhere else, depending on the amount of care one needs, the price would increase to a certain amount. All in all I love this location.

Frontier Management

Thank you so much for your review. We're very proud of our fun activities, fresh food, and especially our sense of community. Your mother is an important part of our community and we're happy she's enjoying it! :)

Nice Facility!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my husband and I. The staff where on time to our appointment and had a lot of great information to provide us with. They had a great activity program available to all of the residents and I thought they did an overall nice presentation of the place. It was just not the right location for us but I would recommend it to anyone interested.

Frontier Management

Thanks for the feedback. We regret that we were not the right fit for you, but we're happy to hear we've earned your recommendation! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Time Had Been A Factor

The rehab mom had been in discharged her much earlier than what we were expecting so we had a time crunch to find her something suitable. We called and had a tour and found the community to be more than suitable. It is so clean it is spotless. The staff is friendly and very accommodating and very responsive to any of our concerns and the staff is easy to talk too. They offer lots of fun activities and they have children from the local day cares come and perform which is cute. Since mom is blind they come at every meal and bring her down she seems to like the food.

They're doing well!

My loved ones are still adjusting since there move into Bay Pointe Retirement. The has been encouraging them to join activities. Everyone there is very helpful and the community is very clean. I would recommend it to anyone looking.

A tour for mom

We toured this community. The staff was nice and caring. They did not have the care that we needed at the time of the tour. They had good activities if she moved into this community. The menu looked appealing and the activities offered would have been helpful to my mom for her needs. The community was very clean and maintained. We would recommend this community for care and value

New resident

We moved mom here from another state and she didn't know anyone but she has adjusted very well thanks to the great staff

Frontier Management

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Denny Klein. We are happy to hear that your mom's transition to our community has been well! Our staff are dedicated to ensuring our residents are receiving the best, quality care! Thank you again for your review, and for choosing Bay Pointe!

I Got To Tour

I got to look at this community, I think it is very nice looking. The staff were very forth coming and accommodating. The residents seem to connect with the staff. My mom got to try a complementary meal and she liked the food.

Frontier Management

Bay Pointe Retirement And Marine Courte - Bremerton, Wa Visitor, thank you for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. From the appearance of our community, to the care we provide our residents, we work hard to ensure that Bay Pointe and Marine Courte is one of the top senior living choices in the Bremerton area. Thanks again for letting us know you enjoyed your time with us. Please come back and visit soon!

Bay Pointe is a wonderful place for mom!

Frontier Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you have had a wonderful experience at Bay Pointe. We always love to receive great feedback!

A Real Positive Experience

I think it was a real positive experience. The staff members were all real friendly and I would definitely recommend Bay Pointe. I think maybe they just need to expand on some of their activities though.

Our experience has been great! The staff have been wonderful. Gerry has felt safe and well-cared for. The few questions that we have had have been easily resolved. I cannot say enough about how hard the staff works. They are thoughtful and quickly get to know the residents.

Work in Progress

It's been a work in progress here for my loved one. I think part of it could be that we are unfamiliar with this process, so we may not have asked the right questions. The facility is clean, but there might be some miscommunication about housekeeping. Also, there have been some problems with the activities. We were told there was a group my loved one would enjoy, but it has yet to happen. I tend to think these places are over-priced, but I suppose it was comprable to others in the area. The meal plan isn't flexible, so we're paying for services they don't need. We chose them primarily because it's a smaller community, and a good location for our family. We were impressed with the cleanliness and the service.

My brother Jim and I really...

My brother Jim and I really like the tour given to us. We were given very good information to how we can approach our mother's future in a care facility. Ther are steps we need to take before we can place her in a home.

Very nice place

Compared to a lot of places I saw with different style of rooms this one was very well priced. My mom goes to the y and its really really nice for her to be able to go out and do that. This place just felt right when I walked in the foor. I'm very comfortable with the staff and I'm very happy with them there. I have clients who are there also and they're also really happy. My next door neighbor is a nurse at a local hospital and when I told her where my mom was she said that a lot of patients go there and they're always very clean, very friendly and very nice.

This is the one we think Dad would ap...

This is the one we think Dad would approve of the most.

Located on picturesque Oyster Bay in Bremerton, WA, Bay Pointe Retirement Community has offered a gracious and ideal location for seniors for 10 years. The community is nestled in a waterfront neighborhood 2 miles from Harrison Hospital-Bremerton, ½-mile Hwy 3 and about 2 miles from the Naval Hospital. The building offers covered decks with water views. The well maintained grounds provide beautiful surrounds for resident to garden, stroll and enjoy outdoor activities. Bay Pointe offers a unique combination of housing, personalized supportive services and health care designed to meet the needs of older adults.

Adjacent to Bay Pointe, Marine Courte Memory Care Community is available to those who need support with Alzheimer’s and Dementia care.

For both communities, assisted living services are available 24 hours per day on site; adult day care and short stay respite services are also available.