Fantastic care!

They do a fabulous job here! The owners are very caring people, and you can tell they really care about the residents as individuals. They make you feel like family. One of the owners is a registered nurse, and she has been very helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to specific care needs and care types. I highly HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone looking into care for a loved one! The other facility they own, The Autumn Wind, is just as nice and definitely worth a look as well!

The Winter Wind Review

Christina,the care provider,and Jose her husband are fabulous.I am so satisfied with everything and comfortable that my loved one is taken care of.I have seen it first hand!

Very Caring People

Mainly, I was looking at the people and the caregivers. They were more interested in my mom and not me. They were interested in her care and her comfort and that's what I was looking for. It has a great outside area where you could be outside in the summer.

Lovely, Caring, Happy to go the Extra Mile

Joe and Christina are just fabulous! The home is fabulous - it's beautiful and very comfy. The bedroom reminds you of how you would fix up a room for your kids. They have two nice beds and two night stands. It doesn't have the feel of a sterile assisted living home at all. They're really super! The did a great job of evaluating my step-dad. Joe spent the night in the same room with him to evaluate him. There is a good ratio of attendants to people there - they really go the extra mile. They play games and take them out to someplace like a Denny's once a week. They do things that a family would do. It's a great place!

They are Kaiser Permanente certified so they have really high standards. It amazing how lovely and caring these folks are.