Heritage Home Care - La Verne, CA

I toured this community

It was a good tour the staff was friendly and helpful. They answered all of our questions. The owner was nice. It had a lot of space. But unfortunately mom needs insulin shots and have her blood checked. They didn't have the ability to do that for us.

It Has Been Great

My mom is doing wonderful and dong fine. She loves it there. My mom is well as the rest of the family. I really love the staff. My mom loves each meal she is served. We could speak highly of them.

Wonderful facility!

This facility is just wonderful! The staff are wonderful and they take great care of my loved one! The facility is also very clean and well maintained. We have no complaints about her experience!

Peace of mind

I have my father Tony at Heritage for the past two months and am very happy with their care for my father. I love the peacefulness and clean environment. Their attentive care is what I really wanted for my father which he needs at this time of his life. I would refer their facility to others which I have done. I appreciate their updates advising how he is doing by text which gives me peace of mind.

awesome

My mother has dementia and they have been awesome about trying to meet her needs and make it work for her. I would very highly recommend the place. She has been there for about four weeks, so I don't have a lot of experience, but the person who owns the place and all the staff are awesome.

Some concerns

It says it’s a memory care – it’s just a home care. They are doing a great job - no doubt about it. And they do have nurses. I don’t see a lot of walks and things going on. I don’t see a lot of mental stimulation going on. There are a lot of languages that aren’t English going on. I wish they hadn’t called it a memory care if they weren’t going to do the mental stimulation required. Our loved one has a nice big bedroom to herself. Also we were quoted $3000 and when we signed the papers that had gone to $3200.

I liked everything about He...

I liked everything about Heritage--the house itself, the quiet, loving care I saw one caregiver giving two ladies in the TV room, and Mr. Navarro's honest and cheerful personality. The only thing I didn't like was the drive to La Verne and back. I need her closer. I hope when my children need to find a place for me, I hope Mr. Navarro will have a room available.

Spoke with Nino on 8/21 abo...

Spoke with Nino on 8/21 about meeting. He has 2 homes, 1 opening at this home. He also needs to meet N to determine if he is a fit for the other residents. 8/22 met with Nino, had a wonderful conversation. Met & discussed meeting A on Monday & the room is very attractive. I also got to meet all the tenants & other employees. VERY impressed & am getting ready for A's interview & need to have his TB test or within the last 6 months.