• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
  • Utilities
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Personalized care plans
  • Daily up and about check
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • hospice care assistance
  • Free Assessment
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Massage Therapy
  • Anytime Dining
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit

I regularly attend the lunch and learn seminars. The speakers are always imminently qualified in their subject and the lunch provided is always top quality! I would not hesitate to recommend this assisted living facility to anyone who needs it.

Working with [Name removed]

I'm very pleased with the professional manor of the staff at Windsor, [Name removed] is wonderful to work with and was able to quickly answer all of my questions regarding my Mom's move to Windsor. [Name removed] tour and explanation of daily activities and polices was very easy to understand and well thought out. I'm looking forward to working with the staff on my Mom's transition and very happy that Windsor is the right place for her.

A tour for care

We toured this community. The staff was nice and they were able to answer the questions on the care that is available We liked the community being clean and maintained. The menu looks appealing of the meals that are available. They offer a good variety of activities for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend families to tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for touring The Windsor of Venice, and for taking the time to write a review! We're pleased to hear that our friendly, hardworking associates and beautiful building made a good impression. We truly appreciate your recommendation.

facility had pleasing decor, clean, well kept,small outside enclosed garden area, would have liked more space. Staff friendly and welcoming. Month to month rental of units. Negative feedback on extra charges.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for visiting The Windsor of Venice and taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the feedback and will pass on your comments to our top-notch staff.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for visiting The Windsor of Venice and taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the feedback!

Great Place!!

The transition to this community went smooth for my mother. During my visits, I have noticed that the place is always kept very clean and organized. The meals are great, I eat with her about twice a week and the chef is great. They have a variety of activities for her to join. Overall, it's been a good place.

venice,fl

we find the Windsor of Venice to be all around great place for mom, clean and attentive

F.Y.I.

The place is spotless and [Removed] and [Removed] have made my mothers transition to assisted living easy. My mother is a brittle diabetic with early stage dementia and was forgetting her shots. our family mind is at ease now knowing she is in safe and caring hands. I will give a reference to anyone if needed

A little more noise!

I took a tour of this community and thought that it was absolutely beautiful. The staff was great and gave a good tour. We were able to meet a resident that also showed us around. The place was just not for my loved one. It was to quite. I would like to see a bit more noise.

Trying Their Best

My mother is doing decent at this community. It has been a difficult transition for her. This is a great community. This was by far the best community we looked at. They do a good job with the cleanliness. They are trying their best to care for her. I know she is safe, and hopefully with some more time she becomes more comfortable. Overall this is a great community and I would recommend it.

Just check your invoice every month

This place is over $1,000.00 more then the last place my
client was in and it is a much smaller room in comparison.
They have a point system that I still don't understand which
gives the extra charges per month.
Please if your someone that is taking care of a person make
sure you understand these extra charges that they charge
over and above the set fee that you signed in the contract.
I just had to have a meeting about the invoice and at least
they understood and changed the invoice.

WOW

My mother and father moved here and it was not easy - they did not want to move from their home! After many visits from the sales person she was able to convince my parents to "try" it - the staff welcomed them both, spent time getting to know them and then introduced both of my parents to other residents.
My parents have never been happier and I don't have to worry about them at night!
If you are looking for something for your family, call them and you wont be sorry

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your review. We are honored to be of service to your parents and look forward to continuing to provide an enriching environment to the residents of The Windsor of Venice.

Think twice

My family member has been there several months. Recently a new director arrived and the staffing problems, always as issue, have become a crisis. Several long time staff have left in the last few weeks. The odor coming from some of the residents sends the message that staff shortages have had an affect on level of care. Also the dining room is more of a dining hall. Some of the staff are good but many just sort of throw the plates down. There are usually long waits in between courses and options that appear on the menu may take a long time to be served. The message seems to be to take what they give you and don't bother with the options.
My impression is that many, possibly most, of their assisted living residents have some form of dementia.
However, the resident rooms are beautiful. The public spaces are also very attractive although limited.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your comments about your experience at The Windsor of Venice. Your feedback will be used to better serve residents. You are more than welcome to contact our Customer Care Line at [removed] to share any future thoughts or concerns.

Great Assisted Living

Very nice facility, the one thing that concerned me was that for my husband's mental capacity, they didn't really have anything. The memory care was in an enclosed are on the upper level. Otherwise if you were in there as a normal assisted living place, it was outstanding. The overall facility and the programs that they had were great.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your comments on The Windsor of Venice. Growing advances in Memory Care therapy and programming are allowing us to serve seniors with Alzheimers' or other dementias in a more effective and engaging manner.

We selected Windsor for several reasons...

We selected Windsor for several reasons: both assisted living and memory care in facilty, many room sizes and prices available, variety of activites and services, location of Windsor from our home,

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your interest in the Windsor of Venice. Choosing a continuum care residence allows seniors the opportunity to 'age in place' in a familiar and engaging environment.

The Windsor of Venice is a licensed assisted living and memory care residence committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We have been serving the needs of senior adults since 1990 and remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.

We honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.

Every design feature of The Windsor of Venice is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.

Exterior
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant classic architecture
• Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance

Apartments
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Seven distinctive apartment styles
• Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
• Wall-to-wall carpeting except bathrooms
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Emergency call system with speaker response
• Telephone and television connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning

Interior
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Therapeutic and relaxing whirlpool and spa
• Elegant Palma Sola dining room