|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Frustrated Veteran! Choking on the smoke!
Heavy smoking weed and cigarettes in a non-smoking building!!! After 6 pm when the office is closed, everything changed!!!! the security is absent!!! Strangers walking around the building!!! Normally I would leave a voicemail message to inform that the issues dealing with some resolution to be initiated... this weekend the answer service is off!!!! I'm a Veteran under a Veterans program!!! Hopefully we can get together with solutions to the issues mentioned!!!
BED BUD INFESTATION
The building looks very nice from the outside and my father was treated very nice so he was approved and moved in. After a couple of months here, he noticed bugs, come to find out the building is infested with BED BUGS and it seems as though MANAGEMENT is aware of the issue and not doing anything about it!!!
We toured the 2/bed,2/baths...
We toured the 2/bed,2/baths today with Joyce. My husband liked it so we took the application to decide which one we will select after we tour Lexinton Park on tomorrow.