Pin Oak Village - Bowie, MD

• 24 Maintenance Services
  • No Smoking Indoors

Amazing amenities!

My loved one's stay is going wonderfully at Pin Oak! The facility is kept very nice and the staff is very friendly. Within the facility, there is a movie theater, hair salon, and many other amazing amenities! The facility is very close to everything that my loved one needs. There are a variety of fresh vegetables on a regular basis, and there is a monthly schedule of activities for my loved one to participate in. I have no complaints!

Kristy Scholl

Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are happy to have your family at Pin Oak Village community.

great place

I found a place for my mother and within the same week she was in and loved it. Staff is good and were very helpful with helping us through this transition

Kristy Scholl

Thank you so much for the positive review! We hope your mom enjoys living at Pin Oak Village!

I've found that the Maintenance Depar...

I've found that the Maintenance Department could do a lot better job with daily common routine cleaning. All the apartments have emergency pull cords but they do not work. Windows need replacing because many of them have condensation in them allowing a lot of outdoor air to come in. The heat pump units are noisy and their heating systems are dated.
Other than that, Lobby areas are nicely decorated entrances are very safe. The apartments are spacious and well equipped.

toured 5-19 spoke with staff..and res...

toured 5-19 spoke with staff..and residence and they liked the place. I was impressed with the staff However, I prefered The Willows newer building.

rooms are to small, bed will not fit

rooms are to small, bed will not fit

Pin Oak Village is a thriving apartment community for adults 55 years and over located in Bowie, Maryland. From the beautifully decorated reception lobby to the open, airy entertainment center complete with a handsome grand piano to the brick-paved patio area and sunny gazebo, Pin Oak Village has been perfectly planned for active senior living. Nestled in one of Bowie’s most prominent and established neighborhoods, the community is close to a variety of fine restaurants, shops, theaters, and services for your convenience.