The Villas at Green Valley - Green Valley, AZ

I want to let people know what a wonderful place The Villas at Green Valley is. My dad had gotten quite depressed because of not seeing many visitors in his home and not being able to get out. His life has opened up with 9 friends in his home and many more that live in the eight homes in the neighborhood. The fun activities, delicious food, and thoughtful caring caregivers have put my mind at ease. Thanks.

Getting Better and Going Home Soon

My mom is doing well and she is getting better after she was able to get off some medication. The experience with the community has been excellent for us. They have been
good people to work with and I am very pleased with how the community provided their services.

Bobby Larson

Thank you so much for sharing your mother's experience in this review. We value your feedback and because of family members like you, your recommendations and communications allows us to provide optimal personal service to your loved one. Again, thanks for your comments and always feel free to reach me directly if needed.

Sincerely,

Great tour!

My brother toured The Villas at Green Valley and he said it would be like living on a cruise ship and the kitchen was amazing! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of his questions. It was a very clean community. Dad had the final say and chose a similar community close by.

Bobby Larson

Thank you so much for letting us know about your brother's recent tour at The Villas! All of the kind words mean so much. I will definitely pass your comments on to our caring staff.

Though your father decided on another home, we are thankful that we were considered. Please thank your brother for taking the time to tour The Villas at Green Valley, and let me know if you ever need any further assistance.

Mom IS Happy

When my mom first moved in she stayed in a temporary room until her room was available. They were building a new house addition to the community and now she likes it there so far. She has her own stuff in her room and that is a lot better for her. She likes the meals so much in the new house. The staff have been doing good with the care and communication. Mom fell out of her wheelchair when returning from an activity. She need stitches and I was called right away and they kept in contact the whole time. The community is the best fit for mom and family.

Bobby Larson

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and we are delighted that your mother is happy here at The Villas.

It is also wonderful to know that you are pleased with the communication between our staff and your family. We provide our residents individualized, quality care, and no one can provide more insight than family members. Your input and suggestions helps us maintain a high level of personal care.

Again, we are delighted that you find our community as the right choice for your mother, and we thank you for sharing your experience. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at any time.

A good experience!

I think so far, my mother is doing great since her move to this community. The staff and caregivers are taking god care of her, and I would recommend them because we have had a good experience.

Bobby Larson

First and foremost, thank you! I appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to let us know that your mother is doing well here at The Villas, and that she is in good hands with our staff. We do take pride in our staff, but it is no secret that the residents are the true stars here in our neighborhood.

You can always contact me directly if you need to, and again, thank you for letting us know that you are pleased with our community.

Innovative Senior Living Inc.

All of the staff was very friendly. The location was very good for Dad's future needs. However, the two 10 occupant homes we toured seemed to have a lot of advanced needs residents, well beyond Dad's situation, it seemed almost like a nursing home. The community shower for each home made it seem impersonal. Glad we visited so as to have a comparison.

Bobby Larson

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your visit to The Villas. I am also happy to know that you found our staff friendly and that the location was ideal.

Regarding our residents needs, some do indeed require more assistance, but we also have many residents who are very independent. Because of each person's unique needs, every resident has a care plan prepared by an RN within the first 14 days they are here. Also, our activities vary, providing numerous opportunities for individuals.

While it sounds like you opted for another residence for your father, we appreciate that you considered our community. If you ever want more information about the individualized care we offer, you can contact me directly. Again, thank you.

Innovative Senior Living Inc.

The homes were wonderful, but the lack of transportation precluded any field trips.

Bobby Larson

I want to say that I appreciate your feedback. We are very proud of our community because of our caring staff, and more importantly, because of our incredible residents.

I am pleased to know that you are impressed by our homes, and I do note your comment about transportation. We understand the health benefits that come along with keeping active, so for the convenience of the residents, we offer numerous activities right here in the neighborhood. There is an Activity Director on site, with two assistant activity coordinators to help with organizing, implementing, and transporting our residents to 3-4 activities daily.

I would be happy to share more information about the activities offered to our residents. You can contact me anytime.

Innovative Senior Living Inc.

We visited this facility in December '16. We arrived mid-morning and found that most residents were sitting around, heads back sleeping and while the facility was new and clean it lacked personality. The 10 residents to 1 staff per home did not allow for much in the way of interaction for the residents unless they went to another home; my relative would most likely not take advantage of the special room in each home nor the bigger out of doors community. Not for us.

Bobby Larson

First of all, let me thank you for taking the time to share your experience and provide us feedback. It sounds like during your visit, we were in between activities in our community. I do want to share with you that we have an Activity Director, as well as two assistant activity staff members to help with organizing, implementing, and transporting our residents to 3-4 activities daily. Activities vary each month, but include exercise classes, nature walks, various crafts, interactive games, presentations from musical groups, and much more! In between activities, our residents enjoy social time, reading, resting, etc. We would love to provide you an activities calendar and let you know more about the events happening around our neighborhood. Please let me know if you would like any more information, and again, thank you for your feedback.

Outstanding care

This is a great community. The staff is very nice and caring. The meals are wonderful. She is happy with the activities that are offered to her. This community is clean and we would highly recommend the care that is given here.

Bobby Larson

I am so thankful that you have taken the time to provide feedback about our neighborhood. It is wonderful to know that your loved one is pleased with our daily activities. The activities calendar provides our residents a great way to socialize, while staying active and engaged. We are especially delighted that you find our staff to be nice and caring, and we appreciate you saying that you highly recommend us. You can always contact us with your thoughts, feedback, and recommendations.

Innovative Senior Living, Inc.

The Villas at Green Valley are amazing!

With the help of A Place for Mom we found the Villas at Green Valley. We made a decision long distance with only conversations with people and the pictures on the internet. In an emergency situation, Villas were very professional, responsive, and efficient in helping us get my mother in law moved in, The 4 homes that are ready at the Villas are less than 2 years old. They are beautiful, well designed, have spacious bedrooms with a private bath. They staff appeared to be very kind, caring, professional. We feel very confident that we found the best in Green Valley, and especially for memory care. It is very secure, however residents can safely roam the house and gated grounds that have security access. There are home cooked meals, daily activities, and numerous special events...barbeques, birthday celebrations. We live out of state and have such a peace of mind. We met Gen. Mrg, Admissions, Care Manager, and everyone is very competent and caring. We highly recommend the Villas at Green Valley.

Bobby Larson

Thank you LaJuan for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience with our community. We feel honored. Please feel free to reach out to me or our staff to keep you updated on your mother-in-law. Though you live out of town, we hope you are able to visit soon to enjoy some quality time with your loved one. Thanks again!

Would Recommend

It's been a very nice experience at The Villias at Green Valley. My father as adjusted well into the community. The staff is very friendly and nice. I have no concern's with the cleanliness of the community its very clean. They have been very helpful with the process. So everything is going as good as it can possible go at the moment. I would recommend this community to my friends and family.

Bobby Larson

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful comments about our community; I look forward to sharing this with our entire team. Please stay in close communication and let us know if there is anything we can ever do to help your father thrive, whether it's new activities, Villas events, or even a menu item. Thank you again, I look forward to seeing you around our community in the future.

Sincerely,
Bobby Larson- President
Innovative Senior Living Inc.

The Villas at Green Valley Assisted Living and Memory Care Neighborhood, located just 20 miles south of Tucson, AZ, is the sister property of The Villas at La Canada Assisted Living and Memory Care Neighborhood and The Villas at Houghton Assisted Living and Memory Care Neighborhood. The Villas at Green Valley is locally owned and managed by the same Innovative Senior Living Management team as its sister properties. It is run with the same core values and expertise, based on our passion for serving those that have physical or cognitive difficulty, including memory care, and need assistance with daily living.

The Villas at Green Valley Assisted Living and Memory Care offers a unique home-like setting that is affordable and family centered. Each of our 6000 square foot beautifully furnished homes has 10 private suites with private bathrooms and individual heating and cooling systems.

Our residents live in a secure and loving environment where you can be certain they are receiving exceptional care from our trained, devoted caregivers. Our 1:5 caregiver to resident ratio, as well as our on-site care specialist, ensures personal treatment, so that your loved one's quality of life is the absolute best.

The Villas at Green Valley Assisted Living and Memory Care Neighborhood provides all levels of assisted living, as well as memory care for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia. Our homes have specific, private rooms such as a salon and physical therapy room. This allows other service providers such as doctors, therapists, and stylists, to deliver specialized support to our residents. We also offer short term/respite care. Residents in need of hospice receive the care in their home.

Seniors need physical activity and mental stimulation. The Villas at Green Valley Assisted Living and Memory Care has an activity coordinator that plans and oversees group and one-on-one activities such as: holiday parties, cook-outs, sing-a-longs, and exercise classes like Chi Gong.

Most large assisted living centers are owned by out-of-town corporations. We are different because we are locally owned and managed. The owners of The Villas at Green Valley Assisted Living and Memory Care Neighborhood, Bobby Larson and Klaus Axen, oversee daily operations.

Please contact our General Manager, Steve Smith