The Village on Pheasant Ridge - Roanoke, VA

The Village on Pheasant Ridge is Roanoke’s Newest Luxury Retirement Community offering independent and assisted living options. At The Village on Pheasant Ridge, our month-to-month lease allows residents the freedom to choose where they live today as well as in the future.

The variety of services offered at The Village on Pheasant Ridge will enable you to create your own preferred lifestyle choices. You will find the comfortable retirement life that changes as your needs change.

The Village community offers studio, one and two bedroom apartments. Call or stop by for further information on how The Village can fit into your lifestyle.

Great accommodations. Beautiful layout. Although a full kitchen is in each apartment, one can opt out of only one meal per day. I don't need meals provided each day, so this isn't the best fit for me at this time. I loved it, though.

It is wonderful that the independent living and assisted living are integrated. This means the can transition without another move.

Informative Staff!!

The Village on Pheasant Ridge was nice but needed some work. When i was shown the rooms, i noticed they needed a lot of repairs. The flooring in some rooms was lifting and the walls needed repairs. The maintenance could do a better job at cleaning.

A Wonderful Community, My Tour Went Very Well

This is a beautiful community, I really wish my mother would have chosen this one. Everything looked great, they really make you feel like your at home. The location of the community is on top of a big hill. Which has breathtaking views. Everybody was very kind and welcoming. I would had been very happy if my mother would had moved here.

I was very impressed with the openness of the facility. It appears very clean, well organized, and is a beautiful facility. The rooms are nice sizes and well cared for.

Great

I think The Village on Pheasant Ridge is great. My Mom loves it. She just moved in and is very happy. I am very glad that my mother is happy and comfortable here. Everyone has been very nice and friendly.

We have been here a little over 2 weeks and love it. We have had lots of help in making our 2 br apartment our home. We hope to be here long term. Everyone is friendly and supportive. We highly recommend it.

Review of The Village on Pheasant Ridge Assisted Living in Roanoke, VA

Friendly and helpful staff. Very expensive. To far from our home. NIce grounds.

This facility was very nice...

This facility was very nice again it was on the high end of our price range but were it that Mother had better mobility it would have been very nice.

Wonderful

My mom just moved to The Village 1 month after my father died
She loves it. The apartment was painted and had new carpet. "Neat as a pen" she says. The food is delicious and nutritional.
I am happy knowing she is safe and cared about.
The staff is very nice and helpful.
We recommend this place to everyone who wants to be active and happy as a senior! !

Best place in the area

I think it's about as good as you're going to find around here without paying a fortune and it's also one of the best, if not the best prices in the area. Some people like the food, some people don't but that's just about the only thing you hear about. They wouldn't let my mother put up the porch swing I gave her as a house warming present so she could look at the mountains, they said it would ruin the structural integrity of the building so I guess they've got engineers over there also.
She's playing bingo, she's playing bridge, they have corsswords and I think she's gone to a movie or 2, I think she was planning on going over to the ymca pool, she's missed out on the first couple of times they went but that's on her list of things to do over there. This was one of the newest facilities, so thinking newer was better, and the square footage was better, I didn't look at any others. We took a 3 1/2 hour tour, talked to the people who lived there, talked to the bartender at the happy hour, talked to the people who worked there. I'm not a shopper, I'm a hunter so when I find what I'm looking for I get it. I think she's enjoying the freedom of not having to shop and cook, plus she's walking more.