English Meadows Elks Home Campus - Bedford, VA

English Meadows Elks Home Campus - Bedford, VA has yet not published prices.

Unclean, unfriendly, outdated facility

I encourage anyone considering this facility to make an unannounced to campus. You will likely find staff members playing on their phones, yelling at residents, and/or missing all together.

The lobby has been updated. The “back of the house” is filthy and unkept.

I would never send a loved one here.

The staff are taking good care of mom.

This is a beautiful community. The assisted living area does offer more activities and amenities than the memory care unit. The assisted living area has a library, store and a nice dining hall. The food looks good and healthy. They do offer a few choices in the memory care unit.This is a family organization and we like this. They are working with us in regard to the financing and I would recommend this community.

Good, Safe Community, My Parents are Doing Well

This is a nice community, and my parents are doing very well with their move here. I know they are safe, and in good hands at this facility. Everything is working out very well. They have a good staff, they are very helpful, and polite. The community is very well maintained, and they clean my parents apartment pretty much everyday. I do feel comfortable with their move to this community, and I would recommend it.

Our mom is very happy there. She is really happy now.

They provide everything that our mom needs. They are very friendly and they have a beautiful campus and it’s a historical landmark. If you want a fancy new place, look elsewhere. It’s old, but clean. It’s a nice place to visit. So there are structural limitations, but everyone is so nice and friendly and personable. Our mom is very happy there. She is really happy now. I would completely give them a 10 for friendliness of the staff, if I could.