The Suites at Sugarmill Point - Houma, LA

Care and Comfort

I like the care at this community. The staff is nice and helpful. The menu of the meals is appealing. The community is clean and maintained. We like the care that is received here from the great staff. We would recommend this community for other families for good care with a nice value

The Suites at Sugar Mill Point

This is my first experience dealing with a memory care/ assisted living facility, so perhaps my expectations were set too high. This is a very nice clean facility and the majority of the staff seem well trained and knowledgeable in dealing with dementia patients. However some of the staff, usually the ones at night and on weekends, are below the level of what I expected. I also understand the difficulty of running and employing any type of health care facility. So perhaps this is as good as it can get. I do applaud all the people here who are dedicated to caring for those affected by memory and personality altering conditions.

The Suites at Sugar Mill Point welcomes residents in all stages of the aging process. From those requiring minimal assistance to those requiring complete, 24-hour care, the Suites provides an environment condusive physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.

Our caring, professional staff facilitate programs to enhance residents' capabilities and help them enjoy independende, pride dignity among a family-like group of peers.

At the Suites at Sugar Mill Point it is our mission to treat very resident as a unique person with dignity, self-worth, and as an individual dealing with the struggles of he aging process. We respect the dignity and individuality of those we serve while enriching the quality of their lives