Azalea Estates of Gonzales - Gonzales, LA

Was a great visit and think my dad will thrive there. I next step will be the hardest for us, but hope that he will accept the move gracefully.

New home !

We have been very please with everything Azalea has to offer . I feel dad has settled in very comfortably in his new home . Thank you very much for making his transition as easy as possible.

Perfect Fit!

Azalea Estates has been my mother's home for two years. And, it has been a perfect fit for her. Southern style charm emits throughout Azalea. The community is extremely clean; the food is great; and, the companions and staff are the best! They truly care about the well being of all the residents. There are activities and special events galore for the residents and their family & friends-- bingo, puppet shows , luaus, western days, 50's concerts--just to name a few. The smile on Mom's face as she has participated in these activities has been priceless.

To anyone searching for an assisted living facility where they would be at home with folks who really care, I highly recommend Azalea Estates.

Would highly recommend Azalea!

My Grandma moved to Azalea last year. She has Alzheimer's and I know she is really taken care of there and is actually happy. There are SO many activities they offer there and the staff there are superb. My Grandma always tells me the food is wonderful there and she feels safe and happy there. she has never once complained to me, and I call her once every 4-5 days. In fact, she usually is busy with a friend or doing something fun there when I call. I've even experienced a nurse being in the room when I call. That's great to know she is always being checked on. It is such a relief to know that being far away, I know that she is taken care of, has made friends, and has lots to do and the staff really care. I'm a CNA and have had experienced horrible places, and I can tell you that Azalea is the exact opposite. I would highly recommend Azalea Estates for anyone who is looking for care for their loved one. I even follow them on Facebook and frequently see pictures of my Grandma having a great time Wii bowling, dancing, dressed up at parties, and luncheons, etc. HOW GREAT!!!!!!!!

Great Place!

My mother recently moved into Azalea Estates Assisted Living in Gonzales. She is happy living there and enjoys all the many activities. She says that everyone is so nice and helps her whenever she needs help.

I have found that all the staff seem to care about the residents there. They are kind and patient and do their best to meet the needs of the residents. I could not be more pleased than I am with Azalea Estates.

Our homelike atmosphere sets us apart with locations in Shreveport, Monroe, New Iberia, Gonzales and Slidell, Louisiana.
Once you choose to call Azalea Estates your home, we will take the very best care of you. Our studio and one-bedroom suites provide comfortable, attractive space for your cherished belongings; all with a private bath, kitchen/kitchenette, thermostat and ample closet space.