The Claiborne at Thibodaux - Thibodaux, LA

• 24 hour care
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Respite care available

Needs to upkeep the landscaping better, keep the fountain with running water. Clean the outside of the building better.

Comfort For Dad!!

I would definitely recommend The Claiborne at Thibodaux. Everyone in the community has been great and they provide exceptional care for my father. Activities are offered to the residents at the moment there really isn't an outdoor activity my father likes that they offer. They do however try to work on the needs of the residents. The food is okay there are no complaints about it.

Torri Corrao

Thank you for sharing! We love our residents!

Correct Choice

We looked at a few places for mom and dad and The Claiborne seemed to be the best. It is a new facility and will meet the individual needs of both parents! Since it is a new facility, it does have a few kinks to work out; no place is perfect but I feel The Claiborne is willing to work with the entire family to make mom and dad's quality of life better. I am very grateful for having the ability to help mom and dad make such an important decision. Thanks to A Place For Mom for guiding us in making the correct choice for our parents! We are referring other family members to The Claiborne to help them in making their choices also.

Torri Corrao

Thank you so much for the kind words. We love what we do!

Excellent care.

My mom has received excellent care at The Claiborne. Everyone on the staff has gone over and beyond in making her well being a top priority. The entire staff has been extremely courteous and caring.

Torri Corrao

The pleasure is all ours!