The Suites at Station Exchange - Richmond Hill, GA

Nice Tour, But Not The Place for Us

My tour was a this facility was a nice one. The community looked nice. My concern was the administrator we met. She informed us that she was the administrator, and also the only head nurse on the community. I did not feel very comfortable with that. It is a nice place, but not the place I would feel comfortable moving my mother too.

Pleased With My Move Here

I'am still getting adjusted to this community, but so far everything is working out well. They do a good job with keeping the community nice and clean. They have the best staff here, they are always willing to help. There are many activities offered. I'am very pleased with the meals, the food is very good. Overall I'am satisfied and I would recommend this community.

I believe that my Dad is in the best place possible. The staff is very caring and helpful. The place is always very clean and well taken care of. I would highly recommend it.