Magnolia Manor on the Coast - Richmond Hill, GA

Mom loves this place and so do we.

My Mother has lived in Magnolia Manor for 4 months now in Assisted Living. She is very pleased with her large one bedroom apartment. She loves the staff. The price is the best I have seen anywhere in southeast Georgia. This is third assisted living facility she has lived in and finally we have found one she is satisfied with. We could not be more pleased than we are now. Great staff, great food, great planned activities. The setting is beautiful too. Our entire family is so thankful and relieved to have found such a great place for our Mom.

Warm, friendly informative tour. Much to think about since I am presently in no rush - so to speak - will keep in mind and simply wish to continue looking, comparing, etc.

Not the best place for value

My family member is here and has had issues trying to get things done. The activities are limited, if at all. The staff are not helpful, the maintenance guy always seems to be "busy" and has an attitude. The food is really good but other than that we're looking to move her to another facility. My family member was active before she got here. She wants to go somewhere else.

Excellent

My mother has been here for 7 years. We couldn't be more pleased. The staff is exceptional and the care she receives is more than we ever expected. I would recommend this assisted living place to anyone. We love it.

Tour Went Well

I had a very nice tour of this community. Everyone was very kind, and helpful. From what I saw the community looked great. It was a nice tour, and everything went very well.

Comfortable Apartments !!

My parents apartment is beautiful, it remains clean and is very comfortable for them. The staff is always attentive to my loved ones needs and are always making sure there needs are being met. My mother seems to be really enjoying the activities and has no complaints about the meals.

Nice Tour Just Not The Place For Me

My tour of this community was an alright one. From what I saw everything looks pretty well maintained. The staff was kind and courteous. They answered my questions and everyone was very friendly. It was a pleasant tour, but not the community for me.

Truly a wonderful place. It feels more like a resort than an AL community. Julie in admissions goes above and beyond to be helpful and all the staff are so friendly and helpful. My mother-in-law really resisted the idea of AL, but after only a week in Magnolia Manor she says it's the best decision she ever made!

Just what we needed.

Since my Mother needed more help than independent living but not as much as assisted, the catered living is just right. The employees are kind and caring. The small screened in porch is just right for her to sit outside when she feels like it. The common areas are beautiful and inviting.

They did an excellent job on helping my mom get settled and get her involved. I think that they need to make a packet for the family that goes over the orientation and let them know how the transportation works, I wish I had a better handle on that in order to coach my mom since we live so far away from the facility.

Glad in Georgia

My Mom is so happy to be at Magnolia Manor. She moved from PA to GA to join us and was quite reluctant about the move. They have made her feel so welcome and busy that I am not under the stress of worrying about her well being because I know she is happy and being carefully monitored giving me such relief. She is really enjoying herself and loves the food!

The community is very clean, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the outdoor space is beautiful. I like that you can fish, walk the lakes and relax on the back patio. This is definitely one place my wife and I will look at again in a few years when we retire.

Beautiful setting with big ...

Beautiful setting with big oaks with lot of Spanish moss. Facility is nice with all apts including assisted living. Only 20 units for assisted and some need the tubs changed out. Residents seemed very content. Even had a heated pool with bars to hang onto. Back of building sets on a lovely pond with great outdoor space. Wish they had more assisted living. Price good and no entry fees. Considering.

Love this place! The rooms ...

Love this place! The rooms are huge and the views incredible. The main drawback is that this one is the most distant from both my home and my husband's work. This one felt the most like home. The other main plus is the on site Chaplain three days a week.

Very friendly people and staff is excellent

The cleanliness is good, no problems at all, the staff is excellent, there are one or two things going on everyday. Everyone's friendly, that's for certain, if I didn't mix well with some people there are plently of things that go on that are nice for the elderly, and I realize I'm one of them.
This was the one that was closest to where I was living at the time and I wasn't feeling all that well. I don't know if they actually provide care, but they're very attentive to people and their problems and check up on people who need help. I would say it's a little expensive for what I'm getting, I'm a loaner and I feel sort of out of place here, but I'm comfortable.

Magnolia Manor provides a loving Christian environment and a caring staff, ensuring the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of residents and their families. Services include a wide array of independent retirement living options, assisted living, personal care, skilled nursing care, rehabilitative therapy and specialized memory care.