Oaks at Pooler - Pooler, GA

Oaks at Pooler - Pooler, GA has yet not published prices.

Cooler in Pooler

It's a great community. Very clean facility extremely upscale.

Beautiful inside and out!

Beautiful new facility with internally beautiful caring people working there. Parents are enjoying meeting people in their cohort, sharing stories of like and making new friends. Glad this facility is here for them to enjoy their golden years and be near my husband and I.

Great Place

My dad is really loving this place the staff and caregivers take great care of him and the place is always clean. They keep the grounds nice for the residents. The food is also great have some good cooks there I am definitely getting the money's worth out of this nice community. They have lots of activities when dad is up to it. I give them 5 stars and would recommend this to anyone looking to place their loved ones.

Working Out a Few Issues, But Overall a Good Place

My mother seems to be doing well at this community. There are a few issues we are still working out with the community, but overall it has been good experience. One of my main issues has been the meal experience. She is on a restricted diet. At first there was a problem with the chef adding salt to the meals, which she wasn't supposed to have. They have gotten better with the salt issue, but now it seems like she eats the same things all the time. It is a brand new facility, and they are still working out a few problems. She does have a nice room, and they do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. The staff is extremely nice, and attentive. They have nice activities available. It is a good community overall, and I would recommend it.