Vintage at Vancouver - Vancouver, WA

New renovations = ugly inside

This place has just undergone a renovation, and I think it looks worse now than when it started. Imagine months and months of months of having your life disrupted by noise, dust, and tools left laying around...and the end result is horrific. The carpeting doesn't match, was laid down wrong, and is a hideous mis-match of many weird colors. Now they've added hall furniture that clashes even further with the rug (which clashes with itself), a couple of sad benches in the lobby, and cheap pictures that most pizza shops would scorn. Honestly, so much time and so much money and this place looks horrible inside. And they'll probably raise our rent to cover the expenditure.

Appointment was made and confirmed for Saturday. However they are closed on Saturday. And so nobody was there.

My good home

The care at this community is good. The staff are outstanding. I am happy having a clean community to live in. I know that I have recommended other families to this community for a great place to live.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have gone at the Vintage. It's a very nice looking community, and the staff have all been very friendly. They really take the time to speak with their residents and get their input on how to make The Vintage a great place.

This is probably what I'll settle on....

This is probably what I'll settle on. I haven't found any other facility with the same options in my price range.

We invite you to visit The Vintage at Vancouver to truly appreciate our professionally decorated retirement facilities. Our Social Room is designed for large screen television viewing, playing bingo and cards, hosting potlucks and events and visiting with family, friends and residents. Additionally we offer an arts and crafts room, library, fitness center and billiard room for the recreation and enjoyment of all our residents. Our professionally landscaped grounds allow for lawn bowling and croquet in the summer and barbecues year round. Please call for an appointment today. *55 and better with disability or 62 and better. * Income restrictions do apply.