|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
It's going pretty good.
It's going pretty good. The accommodations are pretty good. There isn't any air conditioning, or wi-fi on the third floor. The people are very nice. The people who work here are very professional. We have barbecue cookouts twice a week. They made it easy to move in, I slid right in.
The manager (Nona) has been awesome. She always returns our calls and has been very helpful. The location is great. All the residents that live there are happy and super friendly. Everything about them has been very good.
From the Office
We offer one and two bedroom apartments for independent seniors at an affordable cost with modern conveniences. Our social rooms are designed for large screen television viewing, playing bingo and cards, hosting events and potlucks or visiting with family and residents. Our building are access controlled and provide elevator service to each floor. With privacy, safety and convenience in mind, Sunset Gardens is the perfect compliment to the residents of Puyallup. Close to the Super Mall, Emerald Down's Racetrack, Downtown Antique malls, Sea-tac International Airpot and numerous parks and recreational facilities. Don't wait; come meet your new neighbors today!