Lakewood Meadows - Lakewood, WA

A Comfortable Community

My mom is living in a clean community. She is eating from the community and they prepare good meals. There is activities available for my mom and the residents. I feel that my mom is safe here.

The people are very friendly, and kind of reach out to you.

I'm very happy here. The people are very friendly, and kind of reach out to you. The maintenance has been pretty easy and quick to get back to me. I like the location, it's easy to get around, there is shopping and a swimming pool nearby. I liked the apartment it's nice and sunny, and bright. I am so happy with this place.

I would rate this community very high...

I would rate this community very highly. I haven't participated in too many activities, but the Bible study was fine. I can't think of anything specific they could improve on. Overall, it's been a great experience so far. My sister has lived here for 10 years and is very happy as well.

Wayne and I applied at Lakewood Meado...

Wayne and I applied at Lakewood Meadows last Friday afternoon. It felt like home the minute we walked in and we really love the director.

LAKEWOOD MEADOWS IS A NICE PLACE. CLE...

LAKEWOOD MEADOWS IS A NICE PLACE. CLEAN AND PERSONABLE. JUST TOO FAR FROM MY FAMILY GAS WISE. I WOULD RECOMEND IT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVED CLOSER OR DONT' MIND THE DRIVE.

Lakewood Meadows is a new apartment community designed exclusively for seniors in Lakewood. Each apartment offers the modern convenience of new appliances, and the comfort of accessible floor plans and quality finishes. Professionally decorated community rooms offer bingo, potlucks, arts and crafts, cards, games, puzzles, community events, and a wonderful place to visit with other residents. Our residents, at no coast, can reserve our community rooms for private events. With privacy safety, and convenience in mind, all buildings are accessed controlled and feature elevators. Lakewood Meadows Apartments offers superior value by virtue of affordable rents and owner paid utilities!