The Roosevelt Place - Warm Springs, GA

This is the Place for your Loved One!

I am so very happy that I found Roosevelt Place through the help of A Place For Mom. This facility goes above and beyond to make your loved one feel loved and cared for. The staff are friendly and always patient with the residents. I truly cannot say enough good things about Roosevelt Place and I have not encountered any negatives at all since we moved my father there.

taking good care of my father

The people at The Roosevelt Place are wonderful. The people there are really genuinely concerned for the well being of my father and really do an excellent job taking good care of him.

possibility; good impression

possibility; good impression

Roosevelt place is one of the best assisted living facilities in Georgia. Senior citizens probably have the best views of the sunrise and sunset of all the areas around. This has a world-class dining area to invite your loved one into a warm realm of comfort. And, the events and social interactions provide independent living at its best. Roosevelt place is such a safe and healthy place for independent living, you will know that your senior citizen is well taken care of. Whether they have medical issues or need physical assistance we are here for them, and we provide the kind of atmosphere conducive to their relaxation and enjoyment. Step into the kind of atmosphere that you, yourself, may choose for your family member. Roosevelt place is a special time to enjoy the warm springs of Georgia and to make acquaintances with other senior citizens in a most relaxed and confident atmosphere of home. We have a large deck to overlook the landscape and to communicate with other residents who are also enjoying the beauty of the view. When you are helping to decide the living circumstances for your senior citizen who may need a little assistance and desire the privacy and the enjoyment that life brings, Roosevelt place is a great place to provide the amenities and security like no other place can do. Come and relax in the atmosphere to get a feel of what we offer.