Savannah Grand of Columbus - Columbus, GA

Savannah Grand is a nice place but not the best fit for my mother-in-law. Staff was very helpful.

Comfort for dad!!

My father stayed at Savannah Court for a week on a respite stay. It was a very good experience, he has stayed in other places before but they stopped doing short term stays. This place was a bit more expensive but better than the other places. My father did mention that the meals were good and they had activities available. He likes to play cards and he found some residents to play with. overall, A good experience.

So Far All is Well

So far all is well for my loved one, and her move to this community. We do feel she is safe, and good hands. The staff have been very friendly, and polite. When we come to visit the community looks nice, and well maintained. Everything is moving in a positive direction for us at this community, and I would recommend it.

The Correct Care Was Not Given

There are no good words about our experience. They said they would except my dad with his physical needs and
all his requirements. A hospice nurse noticed he was not being given his medication that was very critical. His lungs collapsed because of this.

Good Care

I am happy with the care here for my father-in-law. They are caring and compassionate. The food does need improvement, in my opinion, however my in-laws have not complained. We are happy that the community is very clean. They do have activities for the residents to participate in. I would recommend this community for the great care and value for other families.

Nice place!

The staff is doing well with mom. The food is good for the most part. I like that they have activities for my mom to participate in. The community and mom's room are always clean. I really have no complaints.

Beautiful Community

My friend and I had a lovely tour of this community. Everyone was very welcoming and nice. All our questions were answered, and our tour guide was very helpful. The community looked great, they do a good job with the cleanliness. They treated us very respectful and polite. Beautiful Community overall.

Amazing Care From Them

They are a wonderful community. Everything was excellent for my sister. We are no longer using their services but only because my sister has progressed so much, she is able to move out. I would recommend this community if needed.

Very nice facility, caring staff

Our experience with Savannah Grand has been a very positive one, so far! The facility itself is beautiful. It's got a nice layout, and is always very clean and well kept. They feel adequately staffed for a facility of this size, and the caregivers are friendly and professional. It has worked out well for our loved one, and I would recommend them!

Could be improved

The food that they serve could definitely be improved upon. The politeness and kindness of the caregivers could be improved too. It's not really much better than the place I moved from, although I will say that they have a lot more activities here.

Nice place, overall

Overall I think they've done a very good job at Franciscan Woods. The staff here is very friendly, and they do a great job looking out for the residents. The place is lovely and they have a lot to provide in terms of amenities and care. My only complaint is I think they could have been a bit more thorough explaining the way their pricing works, the bill ended up higher than we were expecting.

well laid out facility. I would recommend this for other families. the over all rating of the location is a 4 star. My mom loves it and the staff is very very friendly. since I am in this type of business myself, I would recommend this facility to other people

Nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for my loved one. This was a nice looking place! The staff all seemed very friendly, and the facility itself was well kept and clean. However this place was quite a bit more expensive than other similar options we saw in the area, and wasn't somewhere we were considering.

Savannah Grand, offering gracious retirement assisted living is located in prestigious Columbus, Georgia.

As you enter the lobby you are immediately looking through lovely draped, sun-filled large windows that overlook the central courtyard. Around the corner is “Grand Central” where the Activities Coordinator always has something fun taking place.

With a variety of activities designed to engage each and every resident, the possibilities are endless at Savannah Grand. There is something for everyone to enjoy. Join a morning stretch and flex class, compete in a game of bridge, or wind down the day with an evening performance. We are a Columbus pet friendly assisted living community, tell us about your pet!

The main dining room offers three meals per day in an elegant restaurant-style setting. Residents enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner while socializing with friends. Just off the dining room is the “Bow-Bay” living room offering a cozy setting where residents spend time enjoying a cup of coffee with a neighbor or reading a great novel in front of the fireplace. Large bay windows are throughout the community presenting a beautiful view from nearly every area.

Savannah Grand has it all! But don’t let the elegant décor fool you. The residents will be the first to say that the community represents a true Sarasota retirement lifestyle with comfort throughout.

Whether relaxing in the quaint lobby or comfortable living room, mingling with new residents at a chocolate fountain social, or joining a live entertainment performance… Savannah Grand offers an abundance of opportunities for any lifestyle.

At Savannah Grand of Sarasota, hospitality is the primary focus of all employees