The Residence at Watertown Square - Watertown, MA

Tour

The food was amazing the time I went for a tour

temoyann brown williams

Hi Judy, thank you for taking the time to share how we are doing. We are very pleased to hear that your tour and our "Anytime Dining" cruisine are first-rate! Hopefully, you will become a part of our Residence at Watertown Square family soon!

A building which shouldn’t be allowed to exist.

I cannot give this facility a rating. I speak from first hand experience, no measure are taken to correct issues. The degree of uncaring is overwhelming. I am planning to move my mother out as soon as possible.

temoyann brown williams

Dear Lydia, we are disappointed to hear that you had a negative experience at our community. At the Residence at Watertown Square, we are dedicated to creating a strong culture of caring among our associates, residents and family members. We value all reviews and would appreciate having a chance to improve by gathering more detailed feedback. Please contact our Executive Director at [removed]. We look forward to hearing from you and working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Good to go!

I liked this community and all that they had to offer. The people were accommodating and answered everything thing that we needed. It was just to far for grandma and to expensive. Everything was good though and very nice.

temoyann brown williams

Thank you for taking the time to rate The Residence at Watertown Square! We are happy to hear that your experience was a good one. Have an amazing day!

My Thought Of The Tour!!

This is a beautiful community and I was impressed. This community cost a little more than we could afford. The people I met were fantastic and the community was clean. I would move in if I could.

Informative Guide!!

The Residence at Watertown Square was a clean and up-kept community. I was received with friendly staff and a smart tour guide. The community unfortunately did not meet our needs but it was very nice. Nurse care and complimentary transportation was available. I would recommend a tour of the community to families in search of a good community.

temoyann brown williams

We appreciate that you have taken the time to recommend our community! Please have an amazing day!

Friendly, helpful staff!

Our experience with The Residence at Watertown Square has been a good one, overall! The staff is friendly and professional, and they're very easy to work with. They were a huge help to us throughout the whole process!

A Safe Haven for Those in Need

From the initial contact with your service and Watertown this difficult time was made immensely easier. The sales and promotion staff was thorough and exceptionally friendly. Options were spelled out in easy to understand detail so budgeting was facilitated and decisions were easier to make.
But primarily, our mother has made a smooth transition to Watertown and enjoys the staff and services. They are professional and their advice has made us all understand our options and future course of action. Thanks for the expert advice and guidance. We'll recommend you to all who inquire.

Friendly, helpful staff

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The Residence at Watertown Square seemed like a very nice place, overall! The facility was clean and well kept, and the staff were exceedingly friendly.

Finally a new home for Lil

It had looked so impossible to get Lil to move anywhere.
"I'm staying right here" Our options and time given to this were running out. Sales and marketing director, Teresa offered to speak with her.
She made Lil feel comfortable and then presented the facts. She asked her to "come and live at my house, give it a try".
Lil agreed to sign herself in. She has not regretted the decision. She is well taken care of and we are happy, too.

It is brand new it is bright and clean.

It is brand new it is bright and clean. The individual room and furnishings are very nice. It was a respite stay, very short. The staff was friendly and attentive, and wearing nice uniforms. They had daily activities and outings to movies, bowling. It was nice for residents in memory care. He must have enjoyed the meals because he gained weight. The meals were flavorful and nutritious.

The Residence at Watertown Square delivers sophisticated city-living: a life of culture, learning and enjoyment. Located in the heart of historic Watertown which skirts the Charles River, our 90-apartment building is surrounded by opportunities for shopping, art, houses of worship, recreation and many cultural attractions.
Our residents enjoy a restaurant-style culinary experience, known as, “Anytime Dining.” This approach allows residents to dine on their schedule, enjoy any meal on our specialized menu, anytime, all day long. beautiful common areas including a bistro, card room, library, media room and multiple living rooms, beauty salon, barbershop and onsite fitness facilities.
Our Reflections Memory Care program is noted for its mindful, non-pharmacological approach that focuses on the entire person: mind, body and spirit. All programming is based on our collaboration with Harvard Medical School, McLean Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital.