We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Transfer Assistance
- Housekeeping provided
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Weekly Exercise
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Respite Available
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Aging in Place
- Podiatrist Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Walking assistance
- Laundry services
Health. Happiness. Hospitality.
Brigham House is part of the renowned family of HallKeen Assisted Living communities. Conveniently located in historic Watertown, our stately and cheerful community is close to home and a wealth of local cultural attractions.
For more than a decade, Brigham House has earned a reputation for delivering on our promise of a better life and the peace of mind that comes with exceptional personalized services and round-the-clock staffing. And there are no long-term commitments or expensive investments to make.
From our welcoming, stately entrance and comfortable family areas, to our relaxing lounges and magnificent dining room, Brigham House offers that special kind of character and warmth that puts loved ones and families at ease.
Choose from a variety of spacious, feature-filled floor plans. Outside every door, your loved ones will discover all that they need to remain fit, feel involved, and enjoy the cheerful company of others, whether enjoying a home-style meal or the numerous shops and cultural attractions of Watertown, downtown Boston and beyond during our scheduled motorcoach excursions.