Chestnut Park At Cleveland Circle - Brighton, MA

Great staff. Everyone knew the residents names and really seemed to know and like people. The Director knew the residents. The place is clean and people looked well looked after with lots of activities. They also cater for multiple faiths. Only downside for us is location which is [removed]

Our second choice!!

We really liked Chesnut Park when we toured. Everyone there was so friendly and helpful. It all came down to the layout, my father liked the one from the other community a little better.

Need more space!

We liked this community. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The community wa clean and neat as far as I could tell. The residents looked happy enough. I did not like that they had such a small outdoor space for the residents.

Went On A Tour!!

I took a quick tour of the community. Everyone was friendly with me and attentive. The community offered different meal plans including vegetarian plans. They also had complimentary transportation for the residents. The tour guide provided me with the necessary information about the community. Activities were also offered on site and off site.

Very prompt in getting in touch. The first ones to do so. Director spent three hours talking to me and invited the head nurse to join us to give medical advice. Elegant interior. Room size reasonable. I worry about the average age and cognitive ability of the residents - much older than my sister and the ones I saw didn't seem aware of surroundings (I smiled and said hello to them with no response at all). Also sorry that there was no real garden. Forgot to ask about internet and phone access.

My Mother Is Being Taken Care Of Very Well Here

This is a very nice community, they are caring for my mother very well. The staff is wonderful, they are always there when we need some help. It is a very well maintained and clean community, my mother's room is well-kept when I visit. There are many activities offered. They have very good food here, the meals are great. I'am comfortable with the care they are providing her. I would recommend this community, everything is working out well.

Very nice place

My loved one was only here a short time, but our experience with Chestnut Park was a very good one, I have nothing but positive things to say about them. All the workers were friendly and capable, and the facility was clean and well kept. My loved one was very comfortable there.

Review of Chestnut Park At Cleveland Circle - Brighton, MA

Refreshing to finally hear a place that is not black and white with their care options. There is a place for those who fall into the grey area between memory care and assisted living. offered. The approach to care seems genuine. Nice staff decent size rooms with tons of sun. BI hospital affiliate huge bonus. Grounds are very urban 2 80 a6.biggest drawback.Amanda was wonderful.

Hoping They Improve

I liked the set-up and the rooms and it sounded like they had everything I wanted, but ever since my loved one moved in I have been frustrated. The have not been very responsive and take a long time to get repairs finished. I am hoping they improve though.

We are liking it very much, they are very responsive we are thrilled.

We are liking it very much, they are very responsive we are thrilled. I think they are excellent excellent people, and I would highly reccommend them to anyone. The director is wonderful and he runs an extremely tight knit team. Everyone is polite and welcoming and they have a very nice approach to their clients, they know everyone's name and interact with them in a way you can't fake. All of the people are friendly including the residents. We also liked the ambiance of the community.

Residents of Chestnut Park enjoy a lifestyle that celebrates culture and tradition. Located in the heart of Cleveland Circle, just minutes from Chestnut Hill and Brookline, Chestnut Park is where you can enjoy a life rich in activities, programs and personalized assisted living services designed to help you live well. Also featuring an award winning intergenerational program with the neighboring JCC preschool, Chestnut Park is a place many Seniors love to call home. If you need help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders, you'll enjoy a lifestyle that combines the services and amenities of a fine hotel with the personalized assistance and care you need to