Evans Park At Newton Corner - Newton, MA

Nice place, friendly staff

Still adjusting....

My father has only been there about a month, and he is still adjusting. He is so used to do stuff on his own. The food is okay, and sometimes it takes a while for someone to get to him.

A very warm ambiance well suited for my needs when I am ready to make a commitment.

Great Management

When I toured all the staff were nice and it looked like a flawless operation. it is an attractive community and has reasonable prices. I would have put my loved one here and my sister thought the same about the community when she toured also.

A Good Experience During My Tour

I had a good tour of this community. It is a good looking community, everything appeared to well maintained. The staff was kind and friendly. This is a nice community with friendly people. They offer daily activities and good food. It was good experience, I enjoyed my tour.

My Tour Went Very Well

This is a very beautiful community and my tour went very well. From what I saw everything appeared to very well maintained. The staff was very kind and informative. The suggest other community's to me that would fit my mother needs. Everybody was very friendly and welcoming.

Toured, seemed nice

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for sharing. Statements such as yours mean everything to us as we take great pride in the trust families place in us. Please let us know if there is every anything we can do for you and your family.

Kendy Dalva was excellent in informing us of features, answering questions, asking questions, and showing us public areas and a one bedroom and studio. Plus is the location opposite Evans Park.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thanks for the compliment! Please feel free to contact us ([removed]) if we can do anything for you and your family.

It's a good place, I would consider it.

It's a good place, I would consider it. It's in a good location, and I liked that you are free to walk in to check on your mother. I came in 45 mins late and they still honored my tour. The people seemed happy and I liked the person who was showing me around. People (residents) wanted to say hi to him (the community director). People were clean and moving or chatting.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director [removed] if we can be of service to you and your family.

Seemed like a nice place overall

This seemed like a nice enough community, but after my loved one recovered to the point where she did not need assisted care anymore she just did not feel comfortable here. They do a good job looking after their residents, but my loved one was much more active than most of the residents, and was not fitting in socially. While she was here, though, she had nothing but good things to say about the food! She was especially fond of being able to have bacon every morning with breakfast!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Your words mean everything to us! Thank you so much for sharing. We strive to continually make improvements and your perceptions help us accomplish that. We are extremely proud of our team and their dedication to the individual needs of every resident. The Team at Evans Park at Newton is thrilled at your loved one’s recovery and ultimate transition back home. Please feel free to contact us at any time if we can be of service to you and your family.

Outstanding facility with great suppo...

Outstanding facility with great support staff. We have a VERY reluctant resident, and we really the staff to convince her what a truly wonderful facility it is; a work in progress...

Overall very good care

I thought they did a great job here, overall. It was a well kept and clean community, and the staff were all very friendly and professional. From what I could see it looked like they had a good variety of activities, although that wasn't something my loved one participated in. The care was excellent, and I thought they did a particularly good job with their memory care unit.

Very nice but too expensive

He liked this place but I think it was more expensive than he could afford. Certainly the apartments were very nice. When we went there we talked with a couple of residents and connected with them, the person that showed us around was pleasant. We were only there a day so I couldn't really compare the activities they have to where he is now.

Too dark in lobby and didn'...

Too dark in lobby and didn't like the out door space but is a lovely place

Evans Park's amenities include a state of the art exercise room, movie lounge, bistro/pub area with entertainment, music and arts and crafts rooms and a quiet library.

Evans Park at Newton Corner offers a personalized balance of assistance