The Pavilion at Glacier Valley - Slinger, WI

The Pavilion at Glacier Valley - Slinger, WI has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Speech Therapy
  • Free Wifi
  • IV Therapy
  • Wound Care Physician

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They have been very, very good to Dad. The nurses are excellent. Everyone has been very friendly and nice. Everything is in place and the cleaning is very well done. My dad seems to enjoy the food. They are very good about letting me know about things that happen, and any questions have been answered right away.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The nursing is exceptional! Communication is an area I have been particularly impressed with. My mother had an incident and the facility did not hesitate to reach out to me. They have done such a fine job in terms of their communication!

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They are very nice and giving her good care there. The therapy seems very good. The cleaning is good. My loved one says she enjoys the food.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The nurses are okay. The staff is friendly. They keep it clean. They mop and stuff. We are satisfied with the meals.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They have been pretty good. The therapists are very good. Everybody is very friendly. The communication is very good. I have gotten a couple calls updating me. My loved one is eating very well. A couple of times, they have left him in the lunch room alone.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

My loved one has been to several rehabs, and this is the Cadillac of them all. The nurse he has at night stands out. The therapists are doing well. There are some foods they serve he does not like.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The people are good. The therapy is awesome! The communication is good, but I haven't had a whole lot. Room cleanliness needs to be improved.

Things were fine.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The nurses did a good job. The therapy was fine. Their big meal was at noon. They gave hot dogs, pizza, and chicken tenders, and that was not that good for a dinner meal.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They say she is doing fine in the therapy. The nursing staff is very nice. It is very clean. She is pretty satisfied with the meals. It seems every time we go there she is sitting in a wheelchair.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

It works out nice. So far, everything has been good. The nurses are doing alright. They haven't made any mistakes or anything so far. At this stage, we have not communicated a lot, but we're still pretty new.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I am very pleased with my father's experience at the facility. I am able to tell that he is being very cared for, and when I communicate with the facility, the staff is always very friendly. They have done well with monitoring my father's diet as well as trying to create a plan that honors his diet with meals that he enjoys. So far, I am pleased with the level of communication. I have especially dealt with the administrator as well as the social worker.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

My loved one really likes the therapy and she likes the nursing care. She is thrilled with the physical therapist. She likes the accommodations. It is very clean. They have been very good when I have reached out to them with questions. There are a couple things my loved one does not like. Her food is not hot and is missing condiments. She does not like to go to the dining area. She always has to ask for water all the time.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I think the people in the facility are wonderful. Everyone is very helpful and very polite. My loved one is progressing. She says the food is very good. The communication is very good and going wonderfully.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The therapists are good. It looks pretty clean to me. The communication is good. The nurses are not as good as at the hospital.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I am very pleased. My loved one likes that he can go outside, and he loves the food. The therapy is phenomenal. He loves all of the therapy people. So far, the staff is good. I am satisfied with the cleanliness. The therapists communicate well and are awesome. I wish the staff was more warm.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

It is a very clean place. The trash is regularly emptied. One of the housekeeping people is aware of what is going on. Everything is clean. I learned a lot from the doctor, and I am very impressed with the doctor. I love the therapists. They help a lot. The nurses are good and accommodating. They are accommodating of my mom's food needs. The meals are good. We are getting a good schedule for my mom. There have been a couple of times when her equipment was not connected. It may have been a time of adjustment for the aides not knowing that she needs this 24/7.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The nurses are adequate and very friendly. It seems to be a very clean facility and nice. I have had several phone calls with them, and they took the initiative to schedule a meeting.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The food looks good and taste good to us, but our loved one is fussy.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The therapy seems to be fine. The staff is fairly good. My loved one seems to like the food. From her, that is good praise. It seems like not too many people are on the same page with other people. I had some concerns with the nursing at the start. I have had to ask for ice and brought an ice pack from home. Some nurses do not know what is wrong with her, so I feel they did not know how to take care of it. We have to wait a little bit when we push the button when they are busy. Once in a while, there are garbage cans in the hall, and once in a while, the accident in the bathrooms sits for a while.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I feel as though they are understaffed on the weekends. Because they were short-staffed, my mother had a difficult time receiving her pain medication. She had to wait quite some time. My mother has mentioned that her meals have been cold. Only one person has reached out to me so far from the facility, and it was only to discuss payment.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

When she needed an x-ray, she was not able to get it until later that night. She is getting good therapy.

My loved one is getting what she needs.

I really like the facility. They have a good workout room, nice size. Everything is very clean. My loved one enjoyed the meals. I think the communication is great.

My loved one seems to enjoy the meals.

I wish I could keep my loved one there! It's great! One of the head nurses always make sure she has what she needs.

My loved one loved the facility, and felt like she got really good care. She had a very good experience. She loved her therapist. If there was ever food she didn't like, they would make her something else.

There's a male orderly my mom says is phenomenal, very genuine and caring. She said the food is horrible. The service is fine but the quality of food is terrible.

I haven't heard any complaints about the meals, and they keep my loved one informed about her care.

The cleanliness is great. It's very updated and minimal, so you can see how clean it is. Everyone is so friendly. When my loved one presses the button, sometimes they don't come quickly enough. She's loving the food and eating everything. When I go, it's after hours, so it's hard to stay updated.

My loved one says he doesn't get enough water and some of the techs are little rough. He also says the food is pretty good. Nobody ever calls me or tells me anything about his care.

My loved one is a veteran, and he usually gets his prescriptions from the VA. The facility is getting some of his prescriptions from the VA but not all of them, seems like we are getting the runaround. The place is very nice. The meal and dining experience has been really good. They did call me a couple times to ask me a couple questions.

My loved one thinks maybe the therapists are pushing him too hard, but I disagree. They don't tell me anything, I have to hunt the nurse down to get any information.

Overall I would recommend to a friend.

It could be a 5/5 if the staff would do what they're supposed to do. They don't put my loved one's hearing aids in, and they don't have her in clean clothes. They sit her at a table by herself for meals. They didn't read that she isn't supposed to have cabbage products and they gave her sauerkraut.

The Pavilion at Glacier Valley provides both long-term and short-term care featuring large suites with a private bathroom and shower. Residents can enjoy the outdoor space, which features an enclosed garden area with a lounge area. Indoors, we offer fully equipped multimedia capabilities to each resident, including WiFi, Internet Cafe, and an interactive gaming center in addition to an onsite salon with a licensed cosmetologist. Our building has piped in oxygen and medical air with wall suction capabilities to assist those in need of pulmonary care. The spacious 7000 square foot rehabilitation gym features state-of-the-art equipment to assist with virtually any physical, occupational, and speech therapies a patient may require.