The Pavilion at Glacier Valley - Slinger, WI

The Pavilion at Glacier Valley - Slinger, WI has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Speech Therapy
  • Free Wifi
  • IV Therapy
  • Wound Care Physician

My loved one is getting what she needs.

I really like the facility. They have a good workout room, nice size. Everything is very clean. My loved one enjoyed the meals. I think the communication is great.

My loved one seems to enjoy the meals.

I wish I could keep my loved one there! It's great! One of the head nurses always make sure she has what she needs.

My loved one loved the facility, and felt like she got really good care. She had a very good experience. She loved her therapist. If there was ever food she didn't like, they would make her something else.

There's a male orderly my mom says is phenomenal, very genuine and caring. She said the food is horrible. The service is fine but the quality of food is terrible.

I haven't heard any complaints about the meals, and they keep my loved one informed about her care.

The cleanliness is great. It's very updated and minimal, so you can see how clean it is. Everyone is so friendly. When my loved one presses the button, sometimes they don't come quickly enough. She's loving the food and eating everything. When I go, it's after hours, so it's hard to stay updated.

My loved one says he doesn't get enough water and some of the techs are little rough. He also says the food is pretty good. Nobody ever calls me or tells me anything about his care.

My loved one is a veteran, and he usually gets his prescriptions from the VA. The facility is getting some of his prescriptions from the VA but not all of them, seems like we are getting the runaround. The place is very nice. The meal and dining experience has been really good. They did call me a couple times to ask me a couple questions.

My loved one thinks maybe the therapists are pushing him too hard, but I disagree. They don't tell me anything, I have to hunt the nurse down to get any information.

Overall I would recommend to a friend.

It could be a 5/5 if the staff would do what they're supposed to do. They don't put my loved one's hearing aids in, and they don't have her in clean clothes. They sit her at a table by herself for meals. They didn't read that she isn't supposed to have cabbage products and they gave her sauerkraut.

The Pavilion at Glacier Valley provides both long-term and short-term care featuring large suites with a private bathroom and shower. Residents can enjoy the outdoor space, which features an enclosed garden area with a lounge area. Indoors, we offer fully equipped multimedia capabilities to each resident, including WiFi, Internet Cafe, and an interactive gaming center in addition to an onsite salon with a licensed cosmetologist. Our building has piped in oxygen and medical air with wall suction capabilities to assist those in need of pulmonary care. The spacious 7000 square foot rehabilitation gym features state-of-the-art equipment to assist with virtually any physical, occupational, and speech therapies a patient may require.