The Pavilion at Glacier Valley - Slinger, WI

The Pavilion at Glacier Valley - Slinger, WI has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Speech Therapy
  • Free Wifi
  • IV Therapy
  • Wound Care Physician

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The therapy has been going really good. My loved one hasn't complained much about the meals. They keep me well informed on what's going on and stuff.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

It was a nice facility. They were all very attentive. They were welcoming and had friendly staff. The nurses were very nice. We did have an issue, in which I wish we would have been more informed about my loved one's needs for her condition. It was all very clean, from the sitting area to the cafeteria. The bedrooms were cleaned every day. The rooms were spacious and clean. She had issues with not getting all the food items she ordered from the menu. They were very good with communication.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I just wish my loved one could stay longer! He's getting the care he needs! They're communicative, and the nurses keep in contact with me.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I would absolutely recommend The Pavilion! I think the actual therapy services were great. The schedule was more sporadic which may have stressed her out at times. As a whole, the staff did a really good job and was attentive. Both the facility and the room was clean. I was surprised that they didn't have her on a more restrictive diet considering her condition. She also mentioned that they served eggs too often. They did a great job with communication and answered all of my questions along the way.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

It is going well. They have been very supportive. Rehab is very good. I think the staff care is very nice. The meals are fine and you cannot expect gourmet meals. My mother likes it and I have eaten there too. The therapists have been very helpful communicating with me. My mother is an ideal patient for them.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They're doing some speech therapy and physical therapy, and are trying to get his strength back. He seems to be getting stronger and voice is getting stronger. It takes a little while for him to get changed, so a little more staff would help.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

Our overall our experiences with the Pavilion have been good. We come here because the therapy is excellent. The therapy is definitely a high point of the facility. They have excellent staff here. So many of the nurses are excellent, then you have a couple that are far from that. They have done a good job cleaning both throughout the facility and her room. The meals are generally good. For the most part, they are great.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They are okay and I do not have any complaints. The floor is dirty in her room, otherwise, it is pretty clean.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I would recommend their rehab services. For the most part, I like the place from a rehab standpoint. Most of the time my loved one's room is clean. I do have some concerns with the cleanliness in her room but it is not a major issue.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

My loved one is being taken care of. They were under the assumption the family was going to wash the clothes. No one told us that. They got it done within two-three days. The nurses communicate with you well! They're a little less attentive than other places, but that is because of the number of patients. She seems a little more confused than usual with the new medication they're giving her.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

So far, everything is fine. I would recommend the facility to a friend. We had a meeting with the therapy team. That was helpful and they said things are going well for my loved one. They have all been friendly! I don't really know too much about their nursing care at this time. The cleanliness is good. The meals are okay. She says they are okay but they are not like home-cooked meals. Their communication just as good as anywhere else she has been. So far, so good.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

Overall, our experience has been great! They're attentive. They could do a better job keeping us informed about his progress with his physical therapy.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

Their rehab therapy is good and they are efficient. He wishes he had more. Caring for my loved one is hard with lots of patients but they do the best they can.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

We have had a lot of problems but it is not their fault. It is my loved one's fault. Their rehab therapy is excellent! They are taking good care of her. It takes a while for someone to help her. My loved one's nurse lets me know when something happens. She is very friendly.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

My loved one likes their therapy, and I can't say enough for the therapy. They work with him really well and talk to him and talk him through the therapy. I love them. The aides are really good. The facility is really clean. I think they could be better with small things. He doesn't like the food there. He mostly eats in his room, and he gets the food later because of that. They'll listen, but I don't think the communication between the doctor and who enters the information in the system and the nurses can be better.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The facility is very nice. My loved one likes their physical therapy. There are two aides she likes and she likes the physical therapist. She does not always like the food. The nurses and the person that does the admissions paperwork needs to improve. I asked the nursing staff to update me and they did not do that.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The staff is very very nice. The girls who help with the showers are super nice and pleasant. When they take her to lunch they are very pleasant and have fun with the patients. They make the patients laugh. They are understaffed. The food looks fine. Their communication is really really good. I have received messages from them. If I need to get a hold of them, I can. They return my calls.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

There is nothing bad there. Compared to other places it is better than most she has been. I would recommend them for certain circumstances. Their rehab therapy is fine. She is going for a walk once a day. The staff is better now with her stay this time and receptive. They have managers and social workers who are in place now. They are understaffed after 5 pm. The food is cold. I put in a request and I have not heard back yet. They called me after she went to the doctor, after the fact.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They followed through with their rehab therapy. They were patient with my loved one. Sometimes they were short-staffed. I just wish they would have kept track of her laundry better. The carpet could be cleaned better.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They seem to be doing everything alright. She complains that when she rings the bell it can 45 minutes for them to respond. They just don't seem to communicate often.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

He was admitted on a Friday, and they didn't come to do any rehab therapy with him until I complained on Monday. They could have done much better following the hospital's recommendations. They were supposed to keep a record of my loved one for his condition. This was not done. There was one really nice night nurse. She was very helpful. The nurses themselves were fine. They did well with the food. The food was really good.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

Unless you speak first they don't say hello. The nurses were not running my loved one's tests and meeting his needs for his condition until the nurse practitioner came back from vacation, and she said "oh my god."

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

My loved one's experience went well!

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They are doing a good job here. They notified us right away when she slipped. We were told today that they are discontinuing her care but we feel like she needs more therapy to get her strength.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I can't complain about anything. Everything is really good, and the patients seem content. Even the personnel at the front desk are very inventive! They're trying to do everything they can. They are very friendly and very helpful! My loved one is not eating but the meals look excellent! In the beginning, communication wasn't the greatest, but now it's excellent!

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I am very happy they took my mom and it seems like a very nice place. The PT is excellent and she is very happy. It sounds like everyone has been great and she seems very pleased. My mom is very happy with the food. I have not gotten any communication and I had a couple of concerns. When she goes to the TV room she is not able to buzz for help to the bathroom and that is her only complaint. They are understaffed.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

My loved one has improved so the therapy services are very good. The meals are very well planned! We've met once, and will be meeting again.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

So far so good. There is an aide and a nurse who were very friendly and helpful to my loved one. The service during the week is really good but they do not have a lot of help during the weekends. Other than that they are fine.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They've been doing a good job so far for my husband. The nurses are fantastic and they have been awesome to us. They keep it clean. I have had no problems and my husband has regained his healthy weight. If he gets scratch, they call and they tell me.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The dining staff are very cooperative when I ask for special things for my husband. The staff care is good but they are very busy and you have to wait. They take too long to answer the lights. Unless I go in the therapy room, I don't get any reports on how he is doing or what they are doing.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They are taking pretty good care of my mom there. Most of the staff are very friendly, some are very good and some are not so good. The place seems to be cleaned pretty well. Communication has been pretty good. Usually, if I call, someone gets back to me.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I like the facility, it is nice and clean. Everybody is nice! I ask the staff questions and they answer them.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

From what I know, my loved one is happy with the room and it was clean. She said the people are really nice and they've been really good so far with communication.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

Their rehab department is outstanding. The rest of their staff was not and they were understaffed.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

My daughter didn't like it there. I was there, for care, before and it was better then than it was now for my daughter. The nurses were okay but there just weren't enough of them. The meals were no good. She said everything was pureed and overcooked. She was supposed to get a walker when she got there and she still hasn't got it.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They have been very, very good to Dad. The nurses are excellent. Everyone has been very friendly and nice. Everything is in place and the cleaning is very well done. My dad seems to enjoy the food. They are very good about letting me know about things that happen, and any questions have been answered right away.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The nursing is exceptional! Communication is an area I have been particularly impressed with. My mother had an incident and the facility did not hesitate to reach out to me. They have done such a fine job in terms of their communication!

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They are very nice and giving her good care there. The therapy seems very good. The cleaning is good. My loved one says she enjoys the food.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The nurses are okay. The staff is friendly. They keep it clean. They mop and stuff. We are satisfied with the meals.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They have been pretty good. The therapists are very good. Everybody is very friendly. The communication is very good. I have gotten a couple calls updating me. My loved one is eating very well. A couple of times, they have left him in the lunch room alone.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

My loved one has been to several rehabs, and this is the Cadillac of them all. The nurse he has at night stands out. The therapists are doing well. There are some foods they serve he does not like.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The people are good. The therapy is awesome! The communication is good, but I haven't had a whole lot. Room cleanliness needs to be improved.

Things were fine.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The nurses did a good job. The therapy was fine. Their big meal was at noon. They gave hot dogs, pizza, and chicken tenders, and that was not that good for a dinner meal.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

They say she is doing fine in the therapy. The nursing staff is very nice. It is very clean. She is pretty satisfied with the meals. It seems every time we go there she is sitting in a wheelchair.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

It works out nice. So far, everything has been good. The nurses are doing alright. They haven't made any mistakes or anything so far. At this stage, we have not communicated a lot, but we're still pretty new.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I am very pleased with my father's experience at the facility. I am able to tell that he is being very cared for, and when I communicate with the facility, the staff is always very friendly. They have done well with monitoring my father's diet as well as trying to create a plan that honors his diet with meals that he enjoys. So far, I am pleased with the level of communication. I have especially dealt with the administrator as well as the social worker.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

My loved one really likes the therapy and she likes the nursing care. She is thrilled with the physical therapist. She likes the accommodations. It is very clean. They have been very good when I have reached out to them with questions. There are a couple things my loved one does not like. Her food is not hot and is missing condiments. She does not like to go to the dining area. She always has to ask for water all the time.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I think the people in the facility are wonderful. Everyone is very helpful and very polite. My loved one is progressing. She says the food is very good. The communication is very good and going wonderfully.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The therapists are good. It looks pretty clean to me. The communication is good. The nurses are not as good as at the hospital.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I am very pleased. My loved one likes that he can go outside, and he loves the food. The therapy is phenomenal. He loves all of the therapy people. So far, the staff is good. I am satisfied with the cleanliness. The therapists communicate well and are awesome. I wish the staff was more warm.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

It is a very clean place. The trash is regularly emptied. One of the housekeeping people is aware of what is going on. Everything is clean. I learned a lot from the doctor, and I am very impressed with the doctor. I love the therapists. They help a lot. The nurses are good and accommodating. They are accommodating of my mom's food needs. The meals are good. We are getting a good schedule for my mom. There have been a couple of times when her equipment was not connected. It may have been a time of adjustment for the aides not knowing that she needs this 24/7.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The nurses are adequate and very friendly. It seems to be a very clean facility and nice. I have had several phone calls with them, and they took the initiative to schedule a meeting.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The food looks good and taste good to us, but our loved one is fussy.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

The therapy seems to be fine. The staff is fairly good. My loved one seems to like the food. From her, that is good praise. It seems like not too many people are on the same page with other people. I had some concerns with the nursing at the start. I have had to ask for ice and brought an ice pack from home. Some nurses do not know what is wrong with her, so I feel they did not know how to take care of it. We have to wait a little bit when we push the button when they are busy. Once in a while, there are garbage cans in the hall, and once in a while, the accident in the bathrooms sits for a while.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

I feel as though they are understaffed on the weekends. Because they were short-staffed, my mother had a difficult time receiving her pain medication. She had to wait quite some time. My mother has mentioned that her meals have been cold. Only one person has reached out to me so far from the facility, and it was only to discuss payment.

Review of The Pavilion at Glacier Valley

When she needed an x-ray, she was not able to get it until later that night. She is getting good therapy.

My loved one is getting what she needs.

I really like the facility. They have a good workout room, nice size. Everything is very clean. My loved one enjoyed the meals. I think the communication is great.

My loved one seems to enjoy the meals.

I wish I could keep my loved one there! It's great! One of the head nurses always make sure she has what she needs.

My loved one loved the facility, and felt like she got really good care. She had a very good experience. She loved her therapist. If there was ever food she didn't like, they would make her something else.

There's a male orderly my mom says is phenomenal, very genuine and caring. She said the food is horrible. The service is fine but the quality of food is terrible.

I haven't heard any complaints about the meals, and they keep my loved one informed about her care.

The cleanliness is great. It's very updated and minimal, so you can see how clean it is. Everyone is so friendly. When my loved one presses the button, sometimes they don't come quickly enough. She's loving the food and eating everything. When I go, it's after hours, so it's hard to stay updated.

My loved one says he doesn't get enough water and some of the techs are little rough. He also says the food is pretty good. Nobody ever calls me or tells me anything about his care.

My loved one is a veteran, and he usually gets his prescriptions from the VA. The facility is getting some of his prescriptions from the VA but not all of them, seems like we are getting the runaround. The place is very nice. The meal and dining experience has been really good. They did call me a couple times to ask me a couple questions.

My loved one thinks maybe the therapists are pushing him too hard, but I disagree. They don't tell me anything, I have to hunt the nurse down to get any information.

Overall I would recommend to a friend.

It could be a 5/5 if the staff would do what they're supposed to do. They don't put my loved one's hearing aids in, and they don't have her in clean clothes. They sit her at a table by herself for meals. They didn't read that she isn't supposed to have cabbage products and they gave her sauerkraut.

The Pavilion at Glacier Valley provides both long-term and short-term care featuring large suites with a private bathroom and shower. Residents can enjoy the outdoor space, which features an enclosed garden area with a lounge area. Indoors, we offer fully equipped multimedia capabilities to each resident, including WiFi, Internet Cafe, and an interactive gaming center in addition to an onsite salon with a licensed cosmetologist. Our building has piped in oxygen and medical air with wall suction capabilities to assist those in need of pulmonary care. The spacious 7000 square foot rehabilitation gym features state-of-the-art equipment to assist with virtually any physical, occupational, and speech therapies a patient may require.