VERY Nice & Expensive!

My hubby and I toured this place and let me tell you it was like walking into a very expensive hotel. I would NOT suggest moving anyone with Dementia or Alzheimer's here... we literally got lost just taking the tour. LOL
But it is VERY nice and also VERY expensive, nearly double what other ALFs charge and that's without the care. Although very clean and friendly staff I would suggest a smaller place so that nurses can focus more time and care on your loved one.

Clean and Well Decorated

I liked that one too. We moved her only because we live 90 miles away so we wanted her closer. It was very clean and well decorated.

Welcome to The Palms of Largo, one of the most unique and exceptional senior living, health care and retirement complexes in the nation. Six different communities comprise The Palms of Largo, which together serve a wide range of lifestyle preferences, continuing care needs and age group preferences. The Palms of Largo provides independent living, assisted living, memory care, and rehabilitation and health care as well as luxury apartment living for families and independent seniors – all with a Platinum Service® guarantee. We believe there is no other community in America that offers a diversity of lifestyle and care options equivalent to that of The Palms of Largo. Take a look inside. We think you will agree.

Located in the heart of Pinellas County, the 95-acre Palms of Largo campus offers housing, programs, and services for individuals of all ages. From family and senior independent apartments to assisted living and memory care, a holistic spa and fitness center to an experiential pre-school, home health care to skilled nursing. All located within minutes of Gulf beaches, major shopping, restaurants, and the Largo Recreation Center.