The Oaks at Fairmount - Fairmount, GA

I loved this facility and felt instantly at home here. [Removed] is passionate about her residents and provides a loving and special place for them. The only room that was available was downstairs which we felt would not work for our mother even though there is an elevator. It is a small but warm and inviting.

Very Nice Community

This community is working out well for my mother, and her needs. She is still taking some time to adjust with her move to this community, but I do feel comfortable with the care they are providing her with. This is a very nice community, and they are doing a good job with taking care if her, and her needs. Any issues I may have they are quick to address them. The owner is very nice, and has been great to work with. It is a community I would recommend to family, and friends.

This community is incredibly clean and I would live here

The food at this community is wonderful and they offer snacks during the day. This is a smaller community and a good cost compared to others in the area. They have a Licensed practical nurse on staff as well as most of the time they have a Registered nurse. They also have a doctor that comes in to visit. They offer a lot of activities and they take the residents to church. I have already recommended this community.

From One State to Another State

It is wonderful and my parents are doing great. A Place For Mom's organization did a miracle for our family. It was a super hard and I have never done this before. The move in worked great. The owner drove to Tennessee to talk with my parents. I think it is a wonderful community and we are very blessed.

A North Georgia Gem

We have had Mom living at The Oak's for over two months now. We could not be more pleased and relieved. I felt an immediate connection to the owner who met with me and gave me a thorough tour and breakdown of the facilities amenities, activities, care services and most importantly introduced me to all the staff. What a jewel. I felt genuine caring energy that I prayed for because my Mom is 103 years old and my most precious sweetheart. I can sleep well each night knowing Mom is safe and lovingly cared for. What a blessing.

Most unprofessional home I visited. Had my mother all set up (paper work signed and dr sheet in there hands)for a respite visit and one week before she was supposed to move in she called and said they accidentaly rented her room out.

We really liked it. We signed the paper work and had everything in order and one week before my mother was going to move in they called and said the accidently rented out her room. Not a place I would send my mom.

This community is beautiful, clean, and actually smells great! I was surprised after having toured some other care homes that there wasn't any unpleasant odor. The staff and the residents are friendly and you can tell everyone is happy here!