Morning Pointe of Calhoun - Calhoun, GA

A very caring establishment.

Nice Experience

I toured this community for my father, and his needs. My tour went well. Everyone was very kind, and friendly. From what I saw the community looked good, and well-kept. Everything went well, and I had no problems. It was a nice experience.

Comfort For Mom!!

I am extremely pleased with Morning Pointe of Calhoun. The communication with the staff has been good. It's a very safe and clean environment for my mother. They offer activities onsite. One thing i really liked is that the staff is really careful with the residents. I am very happy with the care that is being given to my mother.

I would recommend this community!

Dad is still adjusting to living at Morning Pointe. He has not yet participated in any of the many activities they offer. They offer a good menu. The staff are awesome and have been very helpful. The community is clean and his room is spotless. I also wanted to thank A Place for Mom for their help.