The Manor - Pineville, NC has yet not published prices.

Nice Place

I personally had toured this community even though my mother in law had already made her mind up as to where she wanted to go I felt that it might be helpful to have another community in mind in the case where she chose did not work out. I overall liked The Manor it appeared to be very similar to the community where my mother in law had already chosen. The staff was friendly and was more hands on for the residents on the assisted living side. The staff was very helpful and answered all my questions on the tour.

Not a good fit.

We toured this community when looking for my parents. The staff was friendly but they didn't offer the care that they needed. There was no shuttle service and it was a better fit for an independent senior. We gave them the details of what we needed and it seemed that the person we dealt with didn't listen to those concerns.

Offers many activities!

The Manor offers many activities within the community. The residents have the option to sign up for outings. They offer a great variety of food options and the food is good. The staff were very knowledgeable and attentive during the tour. The community is very welcoming and clean.

Elegant Community!!

I really liked this community and in a future would like to live here. The staff was nice. For the activities you have to go to a nearby community but it is very close. I liked that everything was very decorated the carpet seemed new.