Pleasant Surprise!

From day one, when in search for a place for Mom, the staff at Landmark has been extremely supportive. This was a devastating time for my sister and I; admitting that we could no longer make Mom happy.

Now that Mom is adjusting to her new living arrangements, the staff has been very supportive of Mom. Dementia presents no rhyme or reason and it must be very confusing for those suffering this disease. They have good days and bad nights, and vice versa. The staff is so patient and kind in caring for Mom, as we all try to bring her comfort at this stage of her life.

Having Mom close to my husband and I was very important. We wanted to be able to be there when needed and planning activities with her.

Grandchildren and great grandchildren were just here for a visit and were extremely pleased with Landmark! That means a lot, as the Grandson, being a paramedic/fire Captain, he frequently inspects facilities in central Florida, and had reservations. He could not have been more pleased with Landmark; the cleanliness, activities available, staff, etc.

The nursing home stigma was the most difficult to shed when telling family and friends of this move.

Thank you Landmark!