Brookdale Eden - Eden, NC has yet not published prices.

My loved one has been a resident of Brookdale Eden for three years. I have watched her " bloom" while being a resident there. She has made many friends and is involved in the many activities that are provided daily. The entire staff is concerned, caring and loving to the residents and family members. They truly love each resident and this is evident by the care they give on a daily basis. The facility is always beautifully decorated and has a warm inviting atmosphere. It is so comforting to know that we have such a wonderful place for my love one to grow old with love, care and diginity. Thank you , Brookdale Eden

Nice community

Brookdale Eden is a very nice community. The place was very clean and well-kept. The staff members were very nice showing us around the property. I really liked the facility but my mom really wanted to stay in Virginia where she grew up.

A new home community

I am happy that I moved into a nice community for care. The staff are always attentive and I like that the community is clean. The menu is on the lighter side, but appealing. They have a lot of nice activities for the residents here. This is a nice community to call home and I would recommend that others look at taking a tour to see if this is what they are looking for.

Very Pleased

We are very pleased with this community. We haven't been there that long but the services are great and again we are very pleased. That's all I have to say.

Brookdale Eden provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual.  This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions.  Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Eden Estates we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity.  We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process.  We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.