Spring Hills Middletown - Franklin, OH

Care for mom

We did tour this community for the care for my mom.They did not seem to have the care that we were looking for at the time. We did not think that my mom would be comfortable. The community was clean and activities are offered. We would suggest that families tour this community for the care of loved one

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your support and positive feedback.

A good tour

I liked this community when I visited. The community seemed clean and the people were nice. The family did not think this community would work for our loved one.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback.

Excellent Care

We were in this community for a time period. We like this community and the staff was very helpful. We like the menu and knowing that the community is clean. We needed additional care. We really like this community for good care. We would recommend this community for excellent care with a good value for other families

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your support and positive review.

Only assisted living available. Very pricey for 2 people.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback.

A excellent community

The memory care unit has doors that need a passcode to get in or out. The food looks good and they do offer a few healthy snacks. They accommodate each memory care residents dietary needs. The staff interactive with the residents and they know everyone by name. This is a smaller community and they offer personal hands on care. The community is clean and I would recommend taking a look at this community.

Fantastic Meals!!

My father has recently moved into this community and so far I am pleased with how things are going for him. The staff have all gotten to know him on a personal level and have made sure to proved him with excellent care. I really like the dinning room experience that they have for the residents. They can order from a menu whatever they would like and the dinning staff are always so polite and helpful. I would defiantly recommend this small facility to anyone interested .

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback and endorsement. We appreciate the time you took to leave a review.

There were some very nice and bright assisted living apartments here. [Removed] was exceptional in her communication and help with answering any questions. She is a real asset! We are choosing a different assisted living, but will keep Spring Hills in mind if things don't work out.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Best wishes to you.

Like The Other Communities

I had a good tour but it didn't feel homey, it felt more like a business. They had activities, good staff, good meals, and it was clean. It made my mom feel odd. We got our questions answered and they seemed knowledgeable. However, they did make a few phone contacts for us and sent us a Thank You gift and went out of their way.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. All reviews are welcome so we can make a difference in the lives we serve.

Good fit for my veteran father.

A very nice place.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback!

I picked this assisted living facility for my mom because it is small, clean, & friendly. I am confident I made the right choice for her. The staff is professional & caring & very helpful during the process/transition.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback!

Very rewarding, & cared full experience when no longer able to reside in own residence.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Mom enjoys the environment at Spring Hills as well as most of the food.
The only difficulty we have had is with the giving of her medicines. But I think we have got that worked out.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your response. We truly appreciate your time to review our community.

Very nice place, so far

My loved ones have only been here a short time, but so far the experience has been a very positive one! It's a nice looking place, it is always clean, and the staff seem very friendly.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate the time you took to write us a review.

Gorgeous Property !!

I have no complaints about the tour I received with my loved one during our visit at Spring Hills. The property is gorgeous with lots of scenery surrounding the building. It was just way to costly and not a reasonable price that my loved one could afford.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate your review.

Recommended Tour!!

There are various activities provided by the community like art, yoga, and stretching classes. The tour guide also explained the special features provided. I got to see that the place was clean and organized. The guide was very knowledgeable and very attentive to my questions. Meal plans are available for the residents as well.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

The staff at Spring Hills are very attentive!!!!

Mom currently does not like to participate in any of the activities . She may however start looking into playing bingo. The food is good and I would recommend this community. The staff are caring and patient.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for such a positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

My mom has been at Spring Hill for about 1 month. She has received great care! The room and facility in general are very nice. They have been very accommodating, and the transition so far has been good. I'm very thankful for Spring Hill.

Review of Spring Hills Middletown - Franklin, OH

I am happy with the choice we made to have my mother in Spring Hills. We visited many other communities closer to our home, but felt that Spring Hills was the best for hers and our needs. The only problem we have had is with her personal items being moved. I understand that this is very common in a mental health and social setting.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews. If you would like to follow up with this further, please feel free to contact our Family, Resident, and Associate Concern line at [removed].

Very welcoming

We are very pleased with the change in my mother since she moved to Springhill. She is more social, eats more and seems happier in this atmosphere. The building is well maintained and kept so clean. We love the personalities of everyone we have met. Anytime we have a question and ask Dani she answers everything and has been a big help. Very welcoming.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your positive review.

Spring Hills - Middletown, OH

Very clean facility with most importantly compassionate staff.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review.

Friendly, welcoming staff

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Spring Hills Middletown! My loved one used to be somewhat of a recluse, but they've done a great job getting her out of her room for meals and activities here! The staff are friendly, polite, and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend the place!

Highly Recommended

My father was a resident at Spring Hills Middletown for 2 ½ years. During that time, he came to think of the Spring Hills as his home and the people that work there (the aides, nurses, cooks and other support staff) as his family. As a result of the love that was shown to my father, I would recommend Spring Hills Middletown to anyone looking for an Assisted Living facility for their loved one. Residents are treated with respect and dignity, the facility is clean, the food is excellent.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. Our team works hard at Caring with a Commitment to Quality. Your feed back is very much appreciated.

So far, so good.

So far, so good. Their food, from what I've seen, leaves something to be desired. I have addressed any concerns and issues that have come up, with them, and they have really responded, and taken it to the next level. In the beginning it takes some time to set up personal expectations for communication. It seems to up to the family in how much or little they want to be involved.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. It is reviews like this that keep us inspired to push for higher standards so we can work towards exceeding the expectations of our residents and families.

Seems we picked the right place.

Haven't been there very long but so far if there has been a question there are appropriate people to fix any concerns.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your review.

I think they have done a wonderful job so far.

I think they have done a wonderful job so far. The people have been really good. She is impressed, and she hasn't met anyone that hasn't been friendly there. We don't have any concerns with the food, or anything else really. We would give the facility 100%.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

I'm in love

I'm in love, This is where I would go, they are about to add 20 more units, the only rub is that they only have 1 medicaid bed. Residents were very friendly, they didn't mind me bringing my grandchild, Dad liked the food and he is a picky fellow, depending on your level of care needed it was optional. This community has brought my Mom and Dad gifts, invited them for activities, fed them. Laura the lady that is working with me has called and checked in with me.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your positive review.

Not exposed to activities

Room sizes were satisfactory, We didn't eat, We met the chef, there was a menu that you can order

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback so we can be the best place to call home. We have made changes and hope you come again.

My experience with Spring Hills Middl...

My experience with Spring Hills Middletown was pretty good. While my dad was there, they took good care of him. I did however, have done issues with administrative staff. I felt a high pressure in and out. Besides that concert, overall I was pleased.

Answer to our prayers...

The staff was very helpful in making this a smooth transition. My father is doing well and is very happy there.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review.

Seemed understaffed

Overall our experience here was not a good one. They seemed constantly understaffed, and it seemed like the residents spent most of their time simply sitting in their rooms. I just didn't feel like the quality of care was very high.

Christina OLeary

Dear Loved One, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to be able to address your concerns as we strive every day to exceed your expectations. Please contact the Executive Director at [removed] or me personally at [removed]. We look forward to addressing your concerns.

Laura is, by far, the most ...

Laura is, by far, the most dynamic and caring person I have met in quite a long time. If the rest of the staff at Spring Hills is half as wonderful as Laura, I know my mother will be in great hands. The facility is clean; the staff is friendly and polite and respectful of their clients; the rooms are a nice size; the plans for redecorating are 'spot on' to freshen the common areas. I feel confident that I have chosen wisely in securing a room for my mother to live knowing the special care she will receive in the Memory Care Unit. I especially like the use of color in the unit to aide in these special people's ability to function. I also really liked the freedom the residents have in this unit. Should one want to go outside to their enclosed patio and garden, the alarm sounds and a caregiver will come and stay with them outside...it's not locked. I like that. It still gives the residents a sense of autonomy in their shrinking world. The ratio of caregivers to residents is great, as is having a nurse in the unit 24 hours a day. There seems to be a great amount of research-based practices used to stimulate and care for these dementia residents. And, should my father decide to move to the Assisted Living in the future, he, too, will have a beautiful place to live. I just feel that, after a second visit, Spring Hills just seemed to wrap its arms around me, and I know this is the place I want my mother to flourish.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your kind review and the time you took to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it.

Springhill Middletown

So far my mother is adjusting. The staff has been very friendly and has made her feel at home.
Only concern that I have, is that they only do the laundry once a week.
I also feel she should be bathed more. I intend on and addressing that with them.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your comment. Your review is important to us. I will share this with the executive director so your concerns can be addressed immediately. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to call me, Christina O'Leary at [removed].

We are so pleased with Spring Hills

We were impressed with Spring Hills from the moment we walked in the door. It is so light and beautiful with the feel of a home. As we took a tour, we could feel the love and respect the staff had for the residents. We are delighted with the transition my in-laws have made. It was a very hard move for my father-in-law, but the staff has done a wonderful job of making him feel comfortable and engaged! There are so many things for them to do. We love that they are in a safe and protected environment. We are sleeping better every night now knowing that they are at Spring Hills!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your comment. Your positive review is appreciated!

We are very satisfied with Spring Hills.

It's going fine. They are very clean. I think all of the senior care options are too expensive, but compared to others I think it's very good in value. They seem to have a lot of activities going on. The food is pretty good. We are very satisfied with Spring Hills.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Your review is appreciated and inspires us to continue to be the premiere healthcare provider in the communities we service.

He is happy and I am happy.

The whole experience has been wonderful. The anxieties I had with placing my husband have all been relieved. I never dreamed things would go so well. He is happy and I am happy.

Christina OLeary

Spring Hills Middletown appreicates your feedback and support.

We have had other experiences and it's been the best!

We did really like Spring Hills. We have had other experiences and it's been the best! I couldn't find anything that could be done better. The patient care people were really excellent, it seemed like they really cared, it was more than just a job. They had a lot of activities and something going on all the time. The residents would sit around and talk during the day. Laurie does a great job running the community. They do accept VA benefits, which is nice.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. Spring Hills Middletown Assisted Living and Memory Care relies on your feedback so we can continue to be the premiere healthcare provider in the communities we serve.

We were pleased with the la...

We were pleased with the layout of the building and their obvious concern for their patients. Laura Angulo was extremely helpful.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

I was very pleased with the facility overall.

I was very pleased with the facility overall. One of the things that really surprised me is how much she is out and around and getting involved, and being social. I've been very impressed with the food they do a good job giving a variety. It doesn't have the nursing home feel it's comfy and like having your own little apartment. Everybody's really nice and they love her there.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Spring Hills Middletown prides itself on our motto “Caring with a Commitment to Quality”. Your positive review is very much appreciated.

A Place To Put Your Confidence

We feel very good about putting our Father in the memory care unit. He is going to have the quality of life that we wish we could have given at home. The staff is awesome. The Facility is bright and friendly.

Dear Carol,
Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your kind feedback.

Director was terrific and really said...

Director was terrific and really said some things that helped him with the idea of letting her go into a care facility. This one was also very good but the price may be too much.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

At Spring Hills Middletown, we are committed to making healthy living the foundation of every aspect of life. From dining that truly satisfies, to fitness that invigorates and motivates, down to the smaller details, such as our use of safe, non-toxic cleaning products in each assisted living community, our dedication to enhancing the lives of our residents with a holistic health care approach guides every decision we make. Spring Hills Signature Touches distinguish our senior living communities, and help make each day for our residents more pleasurable and fulfilling to Intrigue the Mind, Move the Body and Inspire the Spirit.

Spring Hills Middletown offers assisted living and memory care carefully designed for our residents’ needs. We offer a wide array of floor plans, including bright and cheery studios, along with one and two bedroom suites. All of the rooms feature private baths, kitchenettes and individually controlled thermostats, and our residents love the private patios that are available at Spring Hills Middletown. A state of the art emergency call system is conveniently located in every suite and monitored by on-site licensed personnel. Residents at Spring Hills Middletown enjoy three delectable, nutritionally balanced meals each day, served in a fine dining atmosphere that is the envy of other senior communities. Our meticulous housekeeping personnel provide laundry, linens and housekeeping service, giving you time to relax and enjoy life.

Middletown is home to one of the nation’s top 100 hospitals—Atrium Medical Center, as well as several top rated festivals: Middfest International featuring a different country each year, MidFirst Ohio Challenge hot air balloon festival, and the Greek Festival, to name a few. Every two years, Middletown hosts the National Aeronca Association convention and fly-in where aircraft owners, pilots and enthusiasts gather at Hook Field Municipal Airport for a weekend of flying and fun.