The John Clarke Retirement Center - Middletown, RI

The John Clarke Retirement Center - Middletown, RI has yet not published prices.

• Nurse Practitioners
  • In-House Therapy Providers
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Laundry Service / Dry Cleaning

My loved one was very happy with her stay!

I would recommend John Clarke Retirement Center. My loved one does not enjoy the food. Sometimes when I visit, the room is not very clean, and other times it is.

There was not an alternative menu offered for meals.

The staff is friendly and attentive. It's a very clean facility. They do an okay job at keeping informed of my goals and progress.

Everything was beautiful and I had a wonderful time here. I love every one of the people in this community. The therapist was wonderful and great. I had the best nurses that anyone could ask for. These people were extremely nice and caring. The chef and the dietician were great and the food was wonderful

The building is immaculate; the floor sparkles! The housekeepers were always coming into clean my room. The food was quite good most of the time. They kept me very informed while I was there and they sent me off with a whole pile of information when I went home as well.

I would recommend the John Clarke Retirement Center to a friend. They could do a better job responding to my mother when she presses the button for assistance. They are friendly and helpful once they do respond.

The John Clarke Retirement Center is dedicated to providing skilled nursing care and retirement living in an environment that gives residents their dignity and independence while receiving compassionate care. While our philosophy houses a Christian environment, we accept all residents regardless of ethnicity, nationality, religion or gender.

We have 50 modern apartments in our residential section that feature a livingroom, full bath, and all-electric kitchens. Near the residential section is the Nursing Center, all on one floor. Residents from the apartments have top priority for admissions into the Nursing Center. It is comprised of 60 beds, a total of 32 rooms with both private and semi-private options. Residents benefit from an array of amenities such as a hairdresser, social services, dietary counseling and therapeutic activities.