Park Place Senior Living - Fort Wayne, IN

• Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Nurse Practitioners
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Resident Activites
  • On-site Nurse
  • Overnight Nurse
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Daily up and about check
  • Exercise Assistance
  • Mobile Labs Available

[Name removed] was very knowledgeable on the facility. Answered all our questions. [Name removed]

The facility is very clean and nice. The staff was friendly to us and to the residents. We found it to be very large and everything looked the same. Our family member with mild dementia would be lost. As expected the memory care area was less attractive and the people less engaged. Probably not a good fit for us.

Kristin Townsley

Hi, Thank you so much for coming to Park Place. We have a strong activity program with a supplemental activity program that incorporates periods of rest throughout the day. Our community is going through a remodel in the next couple months and the whole building will look very different soon! Thank you for coming in, and good luck with your search. Let us know if we can be of any assistance to you or your loved one.

Mom's Good Care

I like the care here at this community. We have been happy with the staff and the cleanliness of the community. The menu is very good and we like that they have activities that she is participating with the other residents. We would recommend this community to other families for the care of a loved one.

Kristin Townsley

Thank you so much for the kind review!! We enjoy making Park Place a great environment and love how active our residents can remain. And having great options in our menu is something we strive for!

We liked the atmosphere and cleanliness of Park Place. We toured both the assisted living and memory care areas. Memory care is most appropriate for our moms needs. There is no opening in memory care at this time. [Removed] was helpful in thinking through options for our mom to receive care from Park Place. While it is still on our list to consider we continue our search. We need to include nursing home care in our search.

Kristin Townsley

We thank you for the kind review. We can provide a continuum of care at Park Place and do support end of life service if needed. Please call us to see how we can make Park Place work for you!!

I took a tour!

From what I saw on my tour, this was a fine facility! It appeared to be quite clean and well maintained, and the staff were friendly.

Comfort for mom!

My mother is really enjoying the ability to go on ourtings such as local shops. She enjoys being able to walk in the hallways and go down to the dining room. The meals are good and they usually have good choices such as special of the day and other choices.

Our tour.

This was a nice community. We did know someone that used to live there and they advised us the food was not good. The community was clean. The staff were nice. They did not have an opening in the memory care unit.

Great Place for Mo.

I have notice the activities on the weekdays are great but lacking on the weekends.

Great Place

I am very pleased. Mom seems very well adjusted. She always likes to make me feel bad but everyone else tells me she is fine.
I would recommend Park Place to others.

Toured, seemed like a nice place!

Park Place, TLC Delux

The extra kindnesses shown to Mom at Park Place are greatly appreciated. Not only does she receive excellent care, but a gentle knock on her door to remind her of activities, she's given the latitude to breakfast in her room on occasion (in her robe and pj's) with her own cup of tea and a piece of toast. The activities Mom participates in are numerous; she is encouraged but never coerced to participate. We especially appreciate the dignity and friendliness she is shown by all the staff, the dining room helpers, the medicine administration, and the attending doctors who attend to her every need regardless of the time of day. The entire family has come to know Park Place as extended family and are treated with respect as we visit, attend functions, and dine with Mom.

Great Place!

Great place, clean and cheery. Staff was wonderful and the facility was outstanding.

Beautiful, New, Like a Resort

Beautiful grounds and rooms - restaurant anytime meals, like a resort or hotel. We really liked it, if you need light assisted living on the north side we highly recommend it.
It is our clear favorite! Our only issue is the independent living is 1/4 mile away from the restaurant and activities, and too far to really walk and not good to drive multiple times per day.

Amy was polite and Park Pla...

Amy was polite and Park Place was very attractive. The apartments seemed small to me and I'm not sure what additional fees there would have been for needed health care.

Beautiful facility but the ...

Beautiful facility but the person we spoke with did not seem that knowledgeable. Did not really get any warm fuzzy from her. Residents seemed happy. Definite no.

Park Place Senior Living is conveniently located on Fort Wayne's near north side, just east of Parkview Regional Medical Center. The community is nestled in a park-like setting enhanced by walking paths, ponds and natural wooded wetlands.Park Place Senior Living is a licensed senior retirement community with no large entry fee or endowment. Residents are served by providing superior, yet reasonably priced accommodations and services in an elegant, peaceful resort-like atmosphere. Living options include licensed assisted living, assisted living memory care and independent living garden homes.