Poet's Walk San Antonio - San Antonio, TX

Poet's Walk San Antonio - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

Finally made it home.

I will forever be grateful for all the love and care the team of Poets Walk has bestowed upon my loved one. It’s something wonderful to know that when you leave the place your loved one is in great care. The team work and Dedication shows.

What a Wonderful Place!!

Poet's Walk has been a God send to my father...and to our family! The welcoming they gave my father, when he arrived for the very first time was amazing. He was greeted with a beautiful potted plant. What I loved about Poets Walk is that they listen to the needs and interests of their residents. My father has always had a green thumb and gardening has always been a passion of his. By gifting him a plant was a pleasant surprise and a treat for him. He also loves Frank Sinatra, and they play music from "Ole Blue Eyes" often, which seems to make my father happy. The nursing care has been great and activities, I just can't say enough. The icing on the cake has been the inclusion of a Social Worker at Poet's Walk...[name removed]. Wow!! Having a social worker available at all times is just simply incredible!! The new friends my Dad has started to make has been wonderful. Seeing my once social as a butterfly father open up again and socialize with other residents, has been a joy to watch. Thank you Poets Walk team, for your continued hard work. I know my family and father, appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts.

~A VERY happy daughter/ family ❤🙏❤😊

Poets Walk is Outstanding and I am so happy that my Mother is there!

Poet’s Walk is outstanding! My Mother has been here for about 8 months and I could not be happier about the care she is getting. My Mother has Lewy Body Dementia and the entire staff is highly trained on how best to interact and care for her as well as the other residents with different dementias and Alzheimer’s. Everyone there is warm and caring to my Mother. And I mean everyone; whether they are a nurse, personal care assistant, front staff, cook, hairdresser or housekeeper, they treat her with warmth and caring and always make her smile. They know that each memory care patient has different needs and have their own program to help identify and tend to those needs (for example, who needs a hug, who needs some structure, who needs some music, etc.). I also like that they have a “Family Ambassador” which is someone you can contact with any questions, concerns, information, etc. and you can be sure they will coordinate with everyone else on staff. I have also been extremely happy with the nurses who communicate a lot with me and let me know if there are any changes or concerns with my Mother. There are also lots and lots of activities; when I go to visit my Mom, just about every resident is in the central living area doing activities, watching old movies, or just visiting. While they all have there own nice apartment/room, most of the time they are all in the central living area enjoying themselves. There are many, many more positive things I could say about Poets Walk and I am so happy that I chose this place for my Mom!

Highly recommend

What a relief to find such a caring, safe place for our Mom! What we like best is how the staff individualizes care to meet the needs and preferences of every resident. Personal choice seems to be a top priority. Everyone is always positive. The atmosphere is beautiful and luxurious. Room sizes vary, and the larger rooms are much larger and nicer than any other facility we looked at. They also have a holistic approach which engages the mind, body, and spirit of the people they care for, something we think is distinctive and innovative. We highly recommend Poet's Walk for loved ones who need memory care.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for the time you took to leave us such a positive review. We truly appreciate it.

We took a tour!

We took a tour of the facility and it was very nice! The staff were willing to answer my questions, and we had a nice time while visiting. Overall, the tour went very well!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your positive review.

The community is very bright and open. Two lovely courtyard gardens enable residents to spend time outside. Mom says the food is pretty good! The staff is warm and courteous with the residents.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

I would consider having my loved one live here.

We liked this community when we visited. The people we met were really nice. This is a smaller community and it seemed nice and clean. The residents we saw looked happy. This community is in a good location for us.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time for leaving a review.

Hi. I have been very pleased with Poet's Walk and all the staff members. I have never heard an unkind word uttered to staff or to any of those receiving care there daily.
All staff members know their guests by name and are attentive to their needs. The guests and their visiting loved ones all comment on the good food and and attention to ones individual needs.
I visit my husband most every day, but when I am not there, I am grateful for the assistance they give my husband each day and the phone alerts they give me when something needs my attention.
Caring for the guests is a team effort....well performed.
[Removed]

Christina OLeary

Thank you for much for your feedback Faye. We truly appreciate the time you took to leave such a positive review.

Outstand Care!

This is a new community and my cousin is doing very well here. He is happy and likes the staff members that are very nice and caring to him and others. The food is very good and he is pleased with everything. He does enjoy the activities that he is participating in. I loved that this is a community that truly cares about the well being of others. I highly recommend this for great care for a loved one.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your high recommendations. We appreciate your feedback!