Poet's Walk San Antonio - San Antonio, TX

Poet's Walk San Antonio - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

Highly recommend

What a relief to find such a caring, safe place for our Mom! What we like best is how the staff individualizes care to meet the needs and preferences of every resident. Personal choice seems to be a top priority. Everyone is always positive. The atmosphere is beautiful and luxurious. Room sizes vary, and the larger rooms are much larger and nicer than any other facility we looked at. They also have a holistic approach which engages the mind, body, and spirit of the people they care for, something we think is distinctive and innovative. We highly recommend Poet's Walk for loved ones who need memory care.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for the time you took to leave us such a positive review. We truly appreciate it.

We took a tour!

We took a tour of the facility and it was very nice! The staff were willing to answer my questions, and we had a nice time while visiting. Overall, the tour went very well!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your positive review.

The community is very bright and open. Two lovely courtyard gardens enable residents to spend time outside. Mom says the food is pretty good! The staff is warm and courteous with the residents.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

I would consider having my loved one live here.

We liked this community when we visited. The people we met were really nice. This is a smaller community and it seemed nice and clean. The residents we saw looked happy. This community is in a good location for us.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time for leaving a review.

Hi. I have been very pleased with Poet's Walk and all the staff members. I have never heard an unkind word uttered to staff or to any of those receiving care there daily.
All staff members know their guests by name and are attentive to their needs. The guests and their visiting loved ones all comment on the good food and and attention to ones individual needs.
I visit my husband most every day, but when I am not there, I am grateful for the assistance they give my husband each day and the phone alerts they give me when something needs my attention.
Caring for the guests is a team effort....well performed.
[Removed]

Christina OLeary

Thank you for much for your feedback Faye. We truly appreciate the time you took to leave such a positive review.

Outstand Care!

This is a new community and my cousin is doing very well here. He is happy and likes the staff members that are very nice and caring to him and others. The food is very good and he is pleased with everything. He does enjoy the activities that he is participating in. I loved that this is a community that truly cares about the well being of others. I highly recommend this for great care for a loved one.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your high recommendations. We appreciate your feedback!