Welcome

When one is ready to commit to apartment living, this is best value in Tyler.
Apartments for two people bigger for less.
The final decision for me was carports and exercise equipment room.
Pluse the percent increase per year is less than other places.

Ashley Alipoon

Thank you for the great review! We are glad you are enjoying The Hamptons!

Feels Like Home

My husband and I have been living in The Hamptons for about a month now, and we are settling in nicely. It’s just a very friendly community and a comforting place to be. The staff is warm and helpful, the food is very good with lots of options, and they have many activities to keep us interested such as chair aerobics and exercise classes, weekly happy hour, and other activities. The apartments themselves are spacious and comfortable, the place is very clean, and it just feels like home. I would certainly recommend it to others.

Nice Location, But Not The Community For Us

I wish the original person that we set the appointment with was available, but she was out on vacation. I feel our tour was not at a good time. It is a nice community, and from what we saw it looked nice. However our tour was not well received by my mom we did to much walking and went down to many long halls, she felt like the place was empty. It did not give it a warm homey feeling. The apartments we were shown was big clean nice! The surroundings are nice and country cquiet not rushing traffic but very off the beaten path. However we didn't really see anybody, and didn't notice any activities. The staff was kind, but we did find a community that was more active.

Mom's Great Care

This is a great community for my mom. The staff is caring and attentive. The community will bring room to her own room. I like knowing that this is a clean place for her to live. The menu is outstanding. They do offer activities for her to participate. She is very happy here. We would recommend the care and the value of this community for other families and there loved ones.

Good Community To Live In

My mother has adjusted very well with her move to this community. She is doing great, and I'am comfortable with her move to this facility. I know she is in good hands, the staff is good. They are very friendly, and have been very helpful when needed. The community is well maintained. They have good meals, and offer good activities for the residents. All is well for my mother since her move to this community. It is a facility I would recommend to my friends, it is a good place to live.

[Removed] was very helpful during my tour. He set my mind at ease about the advantages to living at this independent living property. I plan to tour the assisted living section soon and look forward to seeing what that area has to offer.

Feels Like Home!!

The Hamptons at Greenridge is a great community to live in. My loved ones are very happy since they made the move here. The place is quiet, and the other residents are super friendly. My loved ones are really enjoying the dining experience. They get 2 meals a day. The complex is kept very clean. They have a housekeeper who comes in twice a week. The maintenance is very quick to fix any issues. The place that they're in has 2 bedrooms, with plenty of space and all handicap accessible. We would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Great Care

We are very happy here. The community is very clean and the staff is great. The meals are very good and a variety. They offer alot of great activities for those who want to stay active. We highly recommend this community for excellent care and value.