Garden Estates of Tyler - Tyler, TX

From gracious independent-style living to assisted living, Garden Estates offers a broad range of living options and services to meet your changing needs. So unlike elsewhere, as needs change, we will be here for you or your loved one. We’re proud of our attentive staff, beautiful grounds, lovely apartment homes, beautiful lounges and dining rooms and unsurpassed services. Residents love our facilities, fun-filled activity programs, frequent excursions, scheduled transportation, and our daily well-balanced, chef prepared meals. For those who require support with some of the activities of daily life such as bathing and dressing we offer Assisted Living Services tailored to individual needs. Find out more about Garden Estates tradition by contacting us today.

Review of Garden Estates Of Tyler, Tyler, TX

Employees are very attentive to my mother. The community is well kept and clean.

Review of Garden Estates Of Tyler, Tyler, TX

I think it is a great place to live. I have met so many nice people here. We have all kinds of activities to do. We have a bus for doctor's appointments. The bus takes us to grocery and other places twice a week.

Review of Garden Estates Of Tyler, Tyler, TX

Living at Garden Estates is a pleasure and I have recommended it to my friends. I feel comfortable in my apartment. The staff treats me with respect and smiles. The residents are easy to get to know and nice to newcomers. The menu has choices to fit your appetite.

Review of Garden Estates Of Tyler, Tyler, TX

An excellent place to live. Many activities and employees are always nice and accommodating. To me, all residents seem very happy.

Review of Garden Estates Of Tyler, Tyler, TX

This is a wonderful facility, not only the building but the residents and staff. I have been here six months and I plan to stay here the rest of my life. We have a variety of activities to stimulate the mind and body.

I like it here at Garden Estates of Tyler. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I really like my apartment is very comfortable. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting. I wish they had more variety in their meals, but the food is okay. They offer activities for the residents, but I really enjoy watching T.V. and relaxing in my apartment. I do enjoy going out on their excursions that they plan. They let us know where the trip is going to be and then we sign up for what we want to do. They also offer trips to the doctor and to go shopping. They have a really nice courtyard that is beautifully landscaped. I would recommend this community to others.

Nice Tour Of This Community

The people were so friendly here, the facility was older and needed upgrading. I didn't have any problems with my tour of this community. Everyone was nice to my family, and The staff I met was friendly, and helpful. My questions were answered, and the experience went well. It was not the one for my mother, but my tour was nice. The rooms were good size. They had a nice enclosed dog run. Just felt like they need renovations. There activity rooms were small.

A wonderful community

The food is good. They offer a variety of choices and they are very accommodating. The meals are filling as they offer a salad, entree and vegetable. The community is clean and they have two gated courtyards. They allow dogs and you can let them run around in the courtyard. They offer activities such as exercise classes and singalongs. They have transportation available. The staff are very attentive and the residents are very nice. I would highly recommend this community.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your recommendation of Garden Estates of Tyler! We appreciate your confidence in us!

Tender Loving Care!

At first, we were off to a bumpy start but things seem to be getting a little better. My loved one seems happier. The main concern I am dealing with right now is medication. When we were first to move her in, they told us medications were included but it turns out that is for only oral medications, not insulin. Other than that the place is great. The staff are very friendly and are concerned about her well-being. I have not met a single person who has had a negative thing to say. The residents seem very happy as well. I have the peace of mind that she is eating because they provide meals for her.

Peace of Mind

It is our pleasure to give Garden Estates of Tyler, TX a ‘FULL CONFIDENCE” rating. From the very first phone call seeking information to the present (our loved one is now a resident of this facility in Assisted Living). A search for a living residence for our parent was totally new for us. “Help is on the way at Garden Estates of Tyler. They are all patient regarding our numerous questions”. [Removed]. was our first point of contact via phone showing genuine interest, concern and clarity. After setting up a visit, all staff went out of their way to be friendly. We did not encounter any staff who did not make us feel welcome. During the sharing time there was much interaction between [Removed] and our family, that included interaction with our parent. You could sense his interest and understood the affect of a life transition on all of us.
Garden Estates is clean every where you look. From our observation, Garden Estates’ priority is each and every resident. Before the end of two weeks, our loved one was already being called by name by staff. At Garden Estates, you are family not just another person or resident.
The medical staff with [Removed]. LVN at the helm, provides TOP NOTCH care to the residents with love and concern the same way we would do for our parent. Their dispensing of Meds is not an extra.
Your loved one(s) will not be alone or feel so.
The food service from Chef to its serving is quality. We were given the privilege to eat a lunch and dinner meal there with our loved one. Friendly, caring, good food and variety describes this experience.
[Removed]., Executive Director personally along with her Assistant Shannon, went over all the financial obligations with our family and parent once we committed to residence. Professional, caring and explanatory would describe our time with [Removed].
Every question we had was kindly answered by Garden Estates including names of movers if so needed. Movers [Removed] and crew went above and beyond in moving our parent from home to facility making this a smooth transition.

Exceptional

Our expectations were exceeded with Garden Estates in every category. Our family highly recommends Garden Estates.

Not just a living facility, but an active senior community

I had the daunting task of looking for just the right fit for my mother, and knew as I walked into Garden Estates of Tyler that this was the place she would feel most at home.

I saw residents out and about, engaging with each other and with those who arrived and departed. Everyone greeted me with a warm welcome, and [Removed] gave me a thorough tour and patiently answered all my questions.

This was the only place I decided to make a down payment after seeing the room available for her. From that moment to the present, the staff and fellow residents have been nothing less than kind and welcoming to our entire family.

I know that mom is in great hands now and that I no longer worry about her being alone all the time. I am also blessed that Garden Estates is not far from our house and has open doors for whenever we drop by (which is often.)

While cost factored into my decision, it was not the determining factor. I saw an active community of people and knew that was where she needed to be.

Great Care

This is a really good community. We are happy to see they offer good meals that he is enjoying. We are very happy with the staff and the care that he is receiving. The community is very clean. And they do offer him activities when he is wanting to participate. We would highly recommend this community.

Wonderful Staff

My loved one has really been enjoying her stay at this community, the residents have made her feel very welcome and have been including her in the various activities they do throughout the day. The overall staffing team is also wonderful, they all have been meeting my moms needs and making her feel right at home.

My Mother Is Doing Great Here

Everything is going very well for my mother here at this community. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. The staff is amazing, they have been very good to work with. She is trying some activities, they offer many for her to choose from. The food is good, she is satisfied with the meals. I know she is safe and in good hands. They provide great care and I would recommend this community.

Mom is Excited

My mom is really excited to move in. We are impressed with Garden Estates of Tyler community. Everyone is so nice, community is clean and nice activities for the residents. We would recommend this community to anyone who is searching for a nice place to place their loved one.

Tyler

Tyler Texas is a amazing place to live. I love this place of Garden Estates of Tyler. I feel confident that my family and I have made the best choice for our father . Thanks Garden Estates.

My Mother moved in five days ago. Everyone has been kind, helpful and quick to answer any request. Her apartment is clean and cheerful. She doesn't have to worry about cooking, she is safe and comfortable and can fill her time doing whatever she chooses. Other residents are welcoming, helpful and appear happy. Thank you Garden Estates!

wonderful place

Garden Estates of Tyler is just a wonderful place. My mom is settling in really nice. The staff have been so professional at this facility. It has been an excellent experience. I have no complaints about it so far. I am very pleased.

This was a really nice place.

We had so many wonderful options to look at. This was a really nice place. I liked that they had three meals a day, and the rooms were all so lovely.

food awful

At Garden Estates of Tyler the food awful. It is just real salty and she says the fish is rubbery. Other than that it has been an overall it has been a good experience.

great

It is great here at Garden Estates of Tyler. They got us in really quick. We had a move in special and everything just went really smooth. It is a great facility.

Looking For More

It probably fits most people's needs, but it doesn't fit my needs. I know they offer such things like games, but I can't find any purpose in it. It does not service what I am looking for in life. I have to find somewhere to feel like I have a purpose and this place is not it.

friendly, but a few areas for improvement

Mom always tells me about how nice and friendly all the residents there are.

It is a very clean facility, but it can use some updates and repairs.

My biggest concern though is the meals. She feels very rushed to get through her meals, and the portions have steadily decreased. They always have plenty to eat, but they often run out of the main menu item.

There also seems to be a lot of turnover at the executive administration level, which is concerning as they need a good steady leader at the helm.

Garden Estates of Tyler Is A No Brainer!

We were so fortunate and blessed to have found this wonderful place. I have been extremely pleased with the entire staff of Garden Estates Of Tyler and this, I'm sad to say, is not our first "rodeo" (this will be the 3rd facility my mom has lived at, here in Tyler). They were so inviting, welcoming, friendly, helpful, caring, and warm, at Garden Estates of Tyler, that I must admit, my husband and I were a little envious of my mother actually getting to live there. We chose them not only because of her tight budget, but because of their eagerness to help us, to help my mom feel comfortable and right at home. Their genuine care and concern for their residents was evident each time we paid a visit...it was told in the happy, smiling faces of, not only their employees, but better still told in the faces of their residents. We didn't just see it in their faces, we heard it straight from their lips! They eagerly jumped at the chance to tell us and my mom what a wonderful place it was and how happy they were to be there! And it wasn't just one or two residents...one or two times that we were there...it was nearly EVERY resident we came across, EVERY time we were there! Now that was impressive and couldn't be faked and couldn't be bought! If the residents living there went out of their way to meet my mom (and us) just to tell her how happy they were to be there, to welcome her, and to advise her "it would be the best decision she ever made to move there." Well, it became a no brainer on our part! A clean well cared for and up-kept facility, reasonable pricing, a great friendly, caring staff, lots of activities, great food, outings, happy and well cared for residents treated with respect and dignity, and lots and lots of smiling faces everywhere you look...what's not to love about Garden Estates of Tyler! Like I said...it's a no brainer!

Independent cost is $2,300 ...

Independent cost is $2,300 up for 1 bedroom and $2,800 up for Assisted, plus $600 for second person and additional fees in Assisted for care. Staff really friendly and interacted well with residents. Meals are served as in a restaurant. They have call cords for help in the Assisted Living area. They have additional level of care fees. Outdoor areas for relaxing.

Warm and Welcoming

When we visited the community it just seemed so warm and welcoming. The residents appeared to really be happy, which showed me what type of care our loved one would be getting I would very highly recommend this community to anyone.

Currently Living at Garden Estates

We moved here a year and a half ago we have not found anything wrong with our care. The staff is very efficient & greatly appreciated. We feel like we are apart of a family! Our children and Grandchildren are happy about where we are.

Very impressed with Garden Estates;th...

Very impressed with Garden Estates;the entire tour was very nice as well as the prices .